Overall Satisfaction with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training
We started with unique accounts for each covered person but later decided to integrate with Active Directory so that departing employees would automatically be removed and new employees would automatically be enrolled. This made managing employees much easier and removed aggravation. It also resolved issues with communicating employee passwords to our staff.
We use KnowBe4 to train all of our employees in our organization in cybersecurity awareness. We train our employees so that they will not fall victim to Phishing and other cyber attacks. The majority of cyber attacks on our organization start with email phishing attacks. We can't eliminate the phishing attack threat but we can train our employees to defend themselves and our organization from phishing attacks.
- Teaches the common characteristics of phishing attacks.
- Teaches how to identify a phishing attack.
- Increases awareness of cyber security in general.
- Alerts administration to employees that repeatedly fail phishing attacks.
- Integrates with Active Directory but takes a bit of effort to do so correctly. Their support will help with this
- Phishing campaigns can take a bit of time to setup. Their support will help with this.
- I wish that training options were easier to setup for motivated learners who want to get more training without requiring additional setup.
- There are HUGE cost savings in preventing ransomware attacks and other cybersecurity attacks.
- Decreased downtime from cybersecurity attacks pays for the training every year.
- A decrease in the number of questions about cyberattacks saves technician time each year thanks to the KnowBe4 training.
KnowBe4 has excellent phishing campaigns pre-created that can be tailored. You can select the difficulty of the phishing emails that are contained in each phishing attack. The price point is appropriate for the breadth of training and the variety of phishing campaigns. The reporting capabilities are great and allow us to educate our employees and re-educate our weaker employees. Our end-users have reported that the training is effective.
They provide just in time training as you are setting up your environment, creating your phishing campaigns, and evaluating the results of your phishing campaigns. They even provide pre-emptive technical support if you have not utilized your subscription significantly in a period of time. They help analyze the results of your campaigns and suggest appropriate training for weaker employees.
Do you think KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training's feature set?
Did KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training go as expected?
Would you buy KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training again?
End users expect to see something different every year. If they simply receive a link to the same content as the previous year they are unlikely to actually learn anything new. KnowBe4 keeps content fresh, as it is often relevant to the most recent cybersecurity attacks that are making headline news.
We are interested in global organization-wide trends, as well as specific individual performance. We started with a baseline for the organization and for each employee. We then test, train, and retest our staff. Once we have a history and a trendline we are able to communicate global information to management and specific information to managers.
Any organization where has users who use email should be training those users in cybersecurity to protect the organization and the individuals. The only question is how much money is budgetted. There are cheaper options than KnowBe4, but none are as good, and KnowBe4 is reasonably priced. If you only allow internal emails, then you would not need this. But that eliminates the business value of email. If you are not willing to require employees to train in cybersecurity and attain a basic level of competency, then any CyberSecurity training will not be helpful.