Workforce: Growth ready
Deborah Bowens | TrustRadius Reviewer
Updated December 06, 2019

Workforce: Growth ready

Overall Satisfaction with Kronos Workforce Ready

We are a Kronos customer and have been for years. Kronos over the years has steadily improved the system processes we use for keeping up with time and attendance. I am happy with the ease of running reports within the payroll platform. We are happy that plugging in a time will generate what employee's accruals were at that point in time. The reports are great. The details you can get from the reports are fantastic and easy to generate.
  • System ease of use
  • Ease of generating reports
  • On-demand accruals
  • The movement of the system, it lacks fluid in movement
  • The set up of access could be improved. I am responsible for worker's compensation and every morning I have to request access to the account.
  • Movement in entering data
  • Monitor/track over time is a great tool
  • Being able to track any period of time without fear of losing any history
here is what I know about Kronos- when they set their mind to improving the products they have and venturing into new territory - they are putting a lot of thought and testing into it. that is before any decision has been made. we have the complete Kronos world (for payroll) and I don't heard any complaints.
This is a user friendly system. we all appreciate that in a program.
I don't use this feature in my job - I have seen it in demos - it looks positive and great to work in.
We have a history with Kronos, so we feel secure in the platform. You can see from year to year that Kronos is improving/growing which means they are keeping up with the world. If Kronos would improve the fluidity of the keystrokes it would be perfect.

Kronos Workforce Ready Feature Ratings