Overall Satisfaction with Leadfeeder
We use Leadfeeder to monitor traffic that comes through our revamped website. It allows us to see current connection and link them with Zoho as well as potential new leads. I love the sorting features allowing me to see when and where companies make contact as well as how often. The visuals allow me to easily sort out what could be a potential good lead as compared to a possible misclick or filler lead.
- Visually allows you to track what companies/contacts are coming through on website traffic.
- Organize and rate the quality of new and current leads.
- Connect with programs like Zoho allowing us to easily intergrade our CRM with the information.
- Once a lead is marked or noted as "poor", place those leads in a separate location to clear the visual field.
- Combine clearly duplicate locations/IPs/or names.
- Quality Leads
- We have been able to increase our lead to client conversion rate.
Do you think Leadfeeder delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Leadfeeder's feature set?
Did Leadfeeder live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Leadfeeder go as expected?
Would you buy Leadfeeder again?
If you're looking to find new sales/customer contacts and are not a fan of complete "cold calling", Leadfeeder is a great source for finding those contacts or companies which may benefit you as they're clearly already looking at you. It weeds out half of the footwork for you.