Overall Satisfaction with LeadPages
Leadpages is currently being used by our entire marketing department for sales, opt in, webinar, thank you pages etc. Leadpages allows our team to efficiently create high quality landing pages making implementation a breeze. You don't have to be a web designer or a genius to get a high converting landing page for your business. With Leadpages, everything you need is easily templated out for you so all you need to do is plug in your own information that you would like on the page. I knew absolutely nothing about making landing pages when I began using Leadpages and loved it. Now after learning and experiencing what a high quality landing page really functions as and looks like, I still love it because Leadpages knows what they are doing and they have have tested out what works best.
- Leadpages has a function that allows you to "sort by conversion" which is really amazing. It may not sound like a lot to consumers who are not all that familiar with landing page services, but after 3 years in searching around for landing page creation services, I have never seen another service with the option to automatically see the best pages with the highest conversion rates.
- Their integration settings are a breeze to get set up with. Leadpages integrates with most CRMs for you to collect lead info: Infusionsoft, Aweber, Mailchimp... and for those that they don't integrate with, you are able to add in your own HTML code usually provided by your CRM .
- The Drag and Drop service just recently rolled out which will be really fantastic. Since it is extremely fresh to the public (I'm talking weeks old, right now) it is a little glitchy with some areas. Since the templated landing pages were sometimes constraining with what you wanted to do with your page, Leadpages rolled out The Drag and Drop which allows you to move the templated page around and make it look exactly how you want.
- I do really wish that users were able to put opt in fields right on the page though. Right now, users are only able to have a 2 step opt in with a button and a pop up with the fields on the pop up.
- Another thing that could be improved on is the editing of the opt in box. It can be confusing to edit the copy sometimes in that you have to edit in the side bar and NOT on the actual place where the copy will be. If you aren't used to it or a new user it can be extremely annoying.
- I have also learned to save my work after every action I take. Now, Leadpages autosaves your work which is nice but sometimes I will notice that little changes I make won't be made permanent unless I hit save after every single thing.
- I use Leadpages for almost every single opt in page, sales page, webinar page and thank you page I have ever created. I also use Leadpages to create every single sales rep a Referral Page which people can share with their friends to bring us more business. Without these pages, I would see a huge set back for our business. Leadpages has been a leading factor in acquiring almost every opt in lead we have gotten in the last 2-3 years.
Other than Leadpages, I also use Instapage for creating high quality landing pages for my business. While I like them both I tend to lean towards Leadpages because of Leadpages integration settings. I love how customization is so easy and flexible with Instapage but I found their integration with Infusionsoft to be more difficult and faulty. If you didn't have a little bit of tech information or aren't good with HTML, then it would be difficult to force Instapage to integrate with a CRM like Infusionsoft (atleast in our case). At the end of the day, if lead generation is the goal, your efforts are worthless without a good integration into your CRM. Leadpages is just so simple... and it just works!
I would highly recommend Leadpages to someone who would want to create highly efficient and great looking landing pages. They are easy to use, high converting and look hot. But since I find the Drag and Drop feature to still be so glitchy, if you found you didn't want to use any of the templates offered by Leadpages or if you wanted to create your own page completely from scratch with a specific look in mind, I would not recommend Leadpages for this scenario.