https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/t6/AK/S9A6T94SQQWU.JPEGStunning and intuitive, but not enough control for meWe used Instapage primarily for advertising campaigns. I was the sole user of the tool as I currently oversee all of our marketing. It allowed us to quickly deploy branded landing pages with highly tailored messages to match our ad campaigns. We target disparate audiences and want to ensure that our value is communicated clearly and specifically for those audiences. We use these landing pages an entry point of exposure to our target audience.,Instapage makes it easy to frame out a landing page really quickly. They provide template blocks for various components of a landing page (header, features, testimonials, etc.) that you can easily modify for your own needs. Other tools provide whole-page templates, but I much prefer the section-level templating. It's more convenient to assemble a page this way and add the details on top of that versus taking a finished template and peeling away design and functional elements to get what I want. Instapage's mobile auto-resizer works better than other platforms I've used. I found that I had many fewer adjustments on their auto-resizing of the full page than I've experienced with other tools. I still had to work with text size a bit, but they generally did a better job of ordering elements for mobile the way I would want and maintain proportionality of page elements better. Instapage has a lot of integrations that marketers will love. I don't know if they particularly stand out in this respect, but this is a particularly important aspect of their tool that most marketers will care about.,Instapage is a bit rigid when it comes to text. You get to choose one font for headers, one for your body copy and you are restricted to those styles throughout your page. Layout and positioning controls are very precise. You will see pixel distances as you're dragging elements around the screen (though they often didn't measure from the other elements I would have preferred to see), but there's no fine-grain control of pixel positioning of elements. This ultimately was a deal-breaker for me. I didn't want to eye-ball everything I was putting on a page. You only get two choices of page width, 960px and full-width. If you want a fixed width larger than 960? Tough cookies. This was another deal-breaker for me, ultimately. I had to have more flexibility.,7,We never really got out of the blocks with Instapage because of the limitations I mentioned before. We were paying customers for a month and then switched.,Unbounce,Unbounce, Todoist, HubSpot CRM, ActiveCampaign,Assembling a basic landing page (elements without specific design layered on) is VERY easy. Instapage has a slew of template blocks for various pieces of a landing page that you can use and modify. It's really easy to set up your account and get to work on your landing pages. They do a great job of onboarding new customers.,Measuring the placement of elements on your page is difficult. You pretty much have to eye-ball everything. Font styling is limited to page-level global settings. You can change font sizes, but not within a single text box. You choose one font style for headers and one style for body copy. You are not allowed to bring in any additional fonts.,8Instapage - Great Solution for Lead Gen PPC CampaignsWe're using Instapage for all of our clients running Lead Gen PPC campaigns. It is used by only the Paid Media team at this point. It allows us to create several personalized landing pages for different search campaigns without the use of our own or the clients dev resources. The landing pages are fairly easy to create by team members with no dev/design experience and can be customized pretty comprehensively if needed. We also utilize the A/B testing features, which is another aspect our process that clients value.,Easy for team members that don't have dev/design experience to create quality landing pages Has many integrations that can easily be connected to existing client CRMs/process and tools Relatively affordable, simple pricing model, makes it more practical for clients with limited PPC spend,The mobile versions of pages usually require extra work and are prone to breaking, the responsive functionality could be improved Instances of updates being made without getting notified. The most recent 2 step form update broke all of our forms and needed to be re-integrated and mobile pages had to be fixed Only being able to have one user signed in at the same time is silly, it really inhibits our team when we're trying to meet deadlines with several clients,8,Allows for fast turnaround times for clients that don't have conversion rate optimized landers/sites Reduces dependence on more expensive/time consuming dev resources Issues with responsive functionality and software updates has resulted in instances broken pages and integrations being disconnected A/B testing features easy to implement and is another selling point for our PPC management service,Optimizely,Slack, Trello, HarvestAn easy-to-use and efficient landing page builder. Highly recommend.We use Instapage to build lead generation landing pages for search engine marketing, Facebook ads, and emails. We use it to quickly create pages and test new concepts. It's great not to require development for every landing page template change.,Ease of use. I find Instapage to be incredibly intuitive and easy to use. It's a true drag n drop builder that makes good design simple. Efficiency. The new Instablocks are excellent. You can easily create a standardized block of content and deploy/update across multiple (even hundreds) of usages. This saves a ton of time. Excellent testing tools. It's really easy to create a variation of a landing page and A/B test it to a portion of your traffic. It's fast and the reporting is solid.,Can get a bit expensive. They've recently revamped the pricing packages and they're a bit more pricey. The more advanced packages are among the more expensive in the industry. Responsiveness is good but somewhat limited. It's not that easy to create specific designs for tablets and screens between a laptop and mobile phone. Support for items like sliders would be really useful. Essentially a way to scroll through images/screenshots without using 3rd party tools.,10,Reduced costs. No need to pay high-priced developers and designers. Saved time. An easy-to-use platform and efficient design make creating new pages and slight variations/updates fast and easy. Improved results. Having quality, professional pages that I can easily test has helped me increase conversions and lower cost per conversions.,LeadpagesPractical & Professional Page ProductionI was personally using Instapage as a preferred landing page builder. I am primarily focused on real estate, but I have other interests and a multimedia background, so I was interested to use this to develop my own marketing and lead generation solutions. I was first introduced to Instapage in a program I subscribed to that taught me how to utilize Instapage to design funnels. At the time, it was a very low-cost solution and I remember it being pretty simple and user-friendly.,Visual-based design (no coding knowledge or experience necessary) Simple user interface; I'd say most people who have never used Instapage could get started and design their first page in about an hour Organizing your pages and funnels into folders,So, it's been a while, but I remember the clunkiness of integration to a totally different platform that handles email. If they don't have it already, it would be great if they also allowed for list management and building in the program.,8,Neutral, really. I mean, I did generate business with the funnels built...but can't say that Instapage specifically has helped with that.,Trello, Slack, Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe PhotoshopInstapage Great ReviewI’ve used Instapage to generate landing pages for ads I run through Facebook. It has helped me generate leads from buyers and sellers. Instapage blogs has helpful tips and training that are very helpful. Instapage is helping me grow my business and attract the type of clients that I need.,Custom landing pages that attract potential customers Easy to use Excellent customer service and available to help reach my goals,Mobile friendly platform Greater selection of page themes and designs Greater ease of user friendly,10,Generates great number of leads Instapage helps grow my business Instapage helps keep me top of mind and help with branding,,QuickBooks Online
Instapage

Instapage Reviews<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

Instapage
Filter 32 vetted Instapage reviews and ratings
Josh Summerhays profile photo
December 10, 2018

Instapage Review: "Stunning and intuitive, but not enough control for me"

• Instapage makes it easy to frame out a landing page really quickly. They provide template blocks for various components of a landing page (header, features, testimonials, etc.) that you can easily modify for your own needs. Other tools provide whole-page templates, but I much prefer the section-level templating. It's more convenient to assemble a page this way and add the details on top of that versus taking a finished template and peeling away design and functional elements to get what I want.
  • Instapage's mobile auto-resizer works better than other platforms I've used. I found that I had many fewer adjustments on their auto-resizing of the full page than I've experienced with other tools. I still had to work with text size a bit, but they generally did a better job of ordering elements for mobile the way I would want and maintain proportionality of page elements better.
  • Instapage has a lot of integrations that marketers will love. I don't know if they particularly stand out in this respect, but this is a particularly important aspect of their tool that most marketers will care about.
  • Instapage is a bit rigid when it comes to text. You get to choose one font for headers, one for your body copy and you are restricted to those styles throughout your page.
  • Layout and positioning controls are very precise. You will see pixel distances as you're dragging elements around the screen (though they often didn't measure from the other elements I would have preferred to see), but there's no fine-grain control of pixel positioning of elements. This ultimately was a deal-breaker for me. I didn't want to eye-ball everything I was putting on a page.
  • You only get two choices of page width, 960px and full-width. If you want a fixed width larger than 960? Tough cookies. This was another deal-breaker for me, ultimately. I had to have more flexibility.
If you aren't too picky about having precise control over your page designs, Instapage is a great tool that will make it easy to build and publish pages quickly. It's easy to set up and intuitive to use. It seems like that audience (prioritizes speed over precision) is their target -- for control freaks like me, it comes up a little short. The pricing is pretty good for what you get -- a super-fast path to getting campaigns out quickly so that you can test and iterate your way to profitability.

It plays really well with most other tools designed for the small, scrappy startup marketing team, too.
Read Josh Summerhays's full review
Vincent Misiewicz profile photo
November 16, 2018

Review: "Instapage - Great Solution for Lead Gen PPC Campaigns"

• Easy for team members that don't have dev/design experience to create quality landing pages
  • Has many integrations that can easily be connected to existing client CRMs/process and tools
  • Relatively affordable, simple pricing model, makes it more practical for clients with limited PPC spend
  • The mobile versions of pages usually require extra work and are prone to breaking, the responsive functionality could be improved
  • Instances of updates being made without getting notified. The most recent 2 step form update broke all of our forms and needed to be re-integrated and mobile pages had to be fixed
  • Only being able to have one user signed in at the same time is silly, it really inhibits our team when we're trying to meet deadlines with several clients
Best suited when working with clients doing lead gen PPC campaigns. It is easy for team members with little design/dev experience to create quality, functional landing pages. These are also easy to scale, allowing to create customized landers for several keyword/audience segments. The tool/CRM integrations are easy and it's possible to get entire campaigns up and running in a day or so. E-commerce campaigns are a little more tricky and would probably suggest another solution.
Read Vincent Misiewicz's full review
Austin Schmidt profile photo
July 19, 2018

Instapage Review: "An easy-to-use and efficient landing page builder. Highly recommend."

• Ease of use. I find Instapage to be incredibly intuitive and easy to use. It's a true drag n drop builder that makes good design simple.
  • Efficiency. The new Instablocks are excellent. You can easily create a standardized block of content and deploy/update across multiple (even hundreds) of usages. This saves a ton of time.
  • Excellent testing tools. It's really easy to create a variation of a landing page and A/B test it to a portion of your traffic. It's fast and the reporting is solid.
  • Can get a bit expensive. They've recently revamped the pricing packages and they're a bit more pricey. The more advanced packages are among the more expensive in the industry.
  • Responsiveness is good but somewhat limited. It's not that easy to create specific designs for tablets and screens between a laptop and mobile phone.
  • Support for items like sliders would be really useful. Essentially a way to scroll through images/screenshots without using 3rd party tools.
Instapage is a great fit for anyone wanting to create a high number of professional landing pages without paying for a developer. A great fit for both SMB and larger businesses. Could get pricey for a non-funded startup though. Beyond price constraints, Instapage is a flexible and excellent choice.
Read Austin Schmidt's full review
Mike Nickles profile photo
June 25, 2018

Instapage Review: "Practical & Professional Page Production"

• Visual-based design (no coding knowledge or experience necessary)
  • Simple user interface; I'd say most people who have never used Instapage could get started and design their first page in about an hour
  • Organizing your pages and funnels into folders
  • So, it's been a while, but I remember the clunkiness of integration to a totally different platform that handles email. If they don't have it already, it would be great if they also allowed for list management and building in the program.
- Special events
- Promotions
- Housing content/media
- In lieu of a traditional website
Read Mike Nickles's full review
Vicki Starinsky profile photo
June 22, 2018

"Instapage Great Review"

• Custom landing pages that attract potential customers
  • Excellent customer service and available to help reach my goals
  • Mobile friendly platform
  • Greater selection of page themes and designs
  • Greater ease of user friendly
Instapage is great for producing prospects/generating leads through online ads such as Facebook.
Read Vicki Starinsky's full review
December 17, 2018

Instapage Review: "Great software, very useful."

[It's] Used by the digital department in our organization to create microsites and landing pages. This helps our digital infrastructure grow using their easy to use tools, creative design options, and full customizations to help move the process along. As such, this is a strong support for our organization at achieving our digital needs.
  • Customization
  • Integrations
  • Email Collection
  • Data
  • Pricing
  • Customer Support
Instapage is very well suited for building out landing pages. It is less suitable for full websites that work with each other with multiple separated, yet interworking pages and data collection tools. Additionally, having separated forms on one single page is difficult to do, as such, you are recommended to only have one, which could impair collection of information. As such, it is useful in the building of landing pages.
June 27, 2018

Instapage Review: "A Good Source for Landing Page Creation"

Our department needed a one-stop, catch all page for our advertising campaign. Instapage has been a quick, easy option to create and manage all our landing pages in one place without having to know any code, but also having code as an option for those who do. The ability to add our own tracking codes as well as track inside Instapage itself has been a big help as well.
  • I love how easy the setup was. The drag and drop design is easy for people who don't know code but it also allows coding options for those who do.
  • Customer service has been easy to contact. They are quick with their response times and have suggested workarounds or provided videos to help fix any issues.
  • They are constantly working on improvements to the interface and additional features.
  • There are only a couple of minor issues that I dislike. One is offering a Drupal community-approved update to their module. We are using a slightly older version of Drupal and it appears they don't have plans to offer a Drupal-approved update to their module for that version.
  • There are also random bugs when trying to format text. For example, sometimes a sans serif font appears as a serif and doesn't seem to want to change.
  • If you work with a template and some code, it can be challenging to edit the default coding.
  • The built-in forms can be a bit limiting.
  • The program will try to automatically reformat for mobile, but it may not always be exactly the way you want it to look, so there is a bit of redesigning required when going to mobile.
Instapage has been great for our advertising campaigns. Anyone who sees our advertising is sent to a page on Instapage where then can get the most vital information about us. Simple forms are helpful for lead generation. It's a great product for those who want to create pages without hiring out expensive developers. I think once you start needing more dynamic and customizable pages, it may not be a good fit for you. If designing for mobile first is your goal, this may not be for you as the conversion from desktop to mobile isn't great. Also it's a bit pricey and appears to only be getting more expensive.
July 13, 2018

Instapage Review: "Totally worth it for simple funnel needs"

We use Instapage in our Marketing efforts for landing pages, sales pages, squeeze pages and thank you pages. It helps us to have a unique product funnel that is specific to that product but saves us massive time without having to start from scratch.
  • Page customization. Intapage has tons of templates to chose from depending on the goal you would like to reach with that page and you are able to customize the entire look and feel to make it match your brand and your voice.
  • Analytics. Instapage also provides all the conversion analytics you would need to make an educated and data-driven decision for your funnel.
  • Easy and fast. Instapage makes it so easy to create a funnel, that I have people on my team who have never built a funnel before using Instapage and they are able to do it within 30 minutes. It's super simple and the platform is easy to navigate.
  • Integration. I use Infusionsoft as a CRM and in the past I have had to back up the integration with web hooks because the API would not always send data to Infusionsoft correctly.
  • Page Builder. Sometimes I notice that there are glitches but nothing too catastrophic
It's really great for building simple funnel steps out. If you have a more complex funnel, it may not be the very best but it would get the job done.
McKay Salisbury profile photo
January 31, 2018

Review: "Instapage Is Wonderful - Great For Great Basic Easy-To-Build Landing Pages And Wonderful Support"

We are using [it at] Elemerce to build lots of landing pages to send traffic from Facebook ads. We are little different than most companies because we are pulling traffic from Facebook to Amazon. We are using Instapage to split test the in-between step of learning about the product and then clicking through to Amazon. I make the landing pages and run the ads with the goal of bringing increasing traffic from off Amazon.
  • A/B Testing - Really easy to create variants and track the results.
  • Mobile landing pages - many page builders such as clickfunnels don't give you the ability to alter the mobile version of the page independently from the desktop version. For example, you move something on the mobile version and it moves it on the desktop version or vice-versa. Instapage lets you adjust the mobile version totally independently of the desktop version.
  • The page builder is well built and easy to use. It is pretty easy to publish lots of pages as we do (I have probably 60+ landing pages).
  • I don't like how much Instapage costs. I think there plans start at $80/month now. It is really quite a lot. However, the prices are getting higher industry-wide (Unbounce is now starting at $100/month and software that provides lower plans such as $30/month often don't include A/B Testing). I assume this is in response to demand for higher level features.
  • It is very difficult to do custom code. It's not designed for that.
It is well suited for when you need to create large numbers of landing pages and do a lot of A/B Testing. If you are running Facebook ads or PPC, you need something like Instapage. I do think that Instapage is probably easier to use than Unbounce and especially Clickfunnels. Their support is AMAZING. If you are new to landing pages, you will have support, which is essential if you don't have the process established.

It is not suitable if you want to build a funnel (doesn't have email follow up capabilities) and actually sell products on it (you can't sell products on Instapage).

If you just need a basic web page without A/B testing, Instapage is more expensive than what you need.
Read McKay Salisbury's full review
Josh Manfredi profile photo
August 04, 2017

Instapage Review: "The last landing page creator you'll ever need."

Instapage is being used for lead generation programs and ebook/resource downloads.
  • The drag and drop page editor works great
  • Very easy to create a custom mobile version of each page that lays out nicely
  • Easy to embed a 3rd party form and style it to look like one of instapages
  • Conversion tracking doesn't work for us because we are using a 3rd party form
  • Integration with Bronto ESP would be awesome
[Well suited] If you need a quick, affordable, easy to use landing page creator and editor.
Read Josh Manfredi's full review
Casey Boyles profile photo
September 11, 2017

Instapage Review: "Create a beautiful landing page quickly!"

Currently we use instapage to build and manage a landing page that is connected to our website. Our website isn't accessible and it's very difficult to build landing pages so we had to find a software that allowed us to develop pages that looked on brand and could easily be connected to our website.
  • Very easy to use, I built a landing page that fit with the look and theme of our website very quickly.
  • Easily connected to Google Analytics to track metrics
  • Lots of examples and templates to use as a starting point
  • It's quite pricey, I'd like to find something that is cheaper.
  • It would be good to save your own templates.
  • The process of extracting the leads could be a little easier.
Instapage works well if you are looking for a quick solution to build a landing page that has metrics and is relatively easy to set up. Ideally it would be better to have something that is integrated with our website and not have a separate software to manage, utilize, and pay for.
Read Casey Boyles's full review
Tamara Newman profile photo
April 06, 2017

Instapage Review: "Great Landing Page Builder for Small-Medium Businesses"

We used Instapage to collect leads for new products that we didn't want too closely associated with our main website. We primarily focused on Google AdWords search and Facebook to drive leads to the landing pages. The primary user was myself, but some technical positions had access for the setup process, although, once they taught me how to make pages live, it was very easy. It was a great tool to collect lead information without the distraction of our full website menu/navigation. It was also very easy to use by myself, and since I have minimal HTML/coding experience, the whole "drag-and-drop" concept for building a web page was very convenient.
  • Love the drag-and-drop aspect of building a page. Doesn't require any coding experience, and it's very easy to get a visually appealing page without technical hurdles.
  • It was pretty easy to purchase a new domain and connect Instapage to the domain. There were helpful instructions online, and once I had a little technical training from one of our technical developers, I was able to create and publish new pages easily and quickly.
  • The existing page templates are awesome. Allows for a very clean, organized page, while still retaining lots of customization options so your page can look however you want and not just another cookie-cutter page.
  • I wish support wasn't tiered. We had a basic plan to begin with, but when we first launched, there were some major technical issues. I remember emailing at 10pm the night before we planned to launch, but our plan didn't include live support. That falls more on our responsibility, but it would have been great to get live support in the basic plan.
  • Sometimes the functionality would get weird when building a page to be mobile responsive. Objects would layer over each other, or text would appear hidden when it really wasn't. It would have been great for the mobile pages to "build themselves" better based on the desktop layout of a page.
  • We really wanted click data for specific CTAs on a page to measure response, but I believe Instapage only provided CTR data for specific destination URLs.
I have recommended it to others who have purchased a license of their own. Honestly, I feel it's the best landing page builder on the market for small to medium-sized businesses. It's great for quickly setting up and testing multiple landing pages. It was perfectly suited for the lead collection we were performing, but may not be as good a fit for more nuanced lead collection funnels. Again, our funnel was VERY basic, and this was perfect. This may not be the best solution for a more complex funnel, or a multi-page lead collection process.
Read Tamara Newman's full review
Grace Conyers profile photo
April 05, 2017

Review: "Small company full of scientists tinker with toys -- and Instapage"

Instapage is a great landing page software and platform. It is used across our entire organisation to make landing pages for a variety of marketing and announcement uses. We not only use it like expected as a landing page, but also as a way to invite others to try out new things at our company. It's a way to isolate something and gather a list of interested students and researchers.
  • I like that we can have conversations on the page while discussing potential edits and layouts. It's really nice to see comments as a "sticky note" on that particular view for all levels of marketers, graphic designers, and copywriters that are working on the project and critiquing each other.
  • It integrates with a variety of 3rd party tools seamlessly. We have it with WordPress and Aweber, but there are a lot of options as well.
  • Their customer service is freakin' amazing. Any problem I've had they've been quite thorough and professional to help me with. Often you don't really need to talk to the people, though. Their tutorials are detailed and written in layman's terms. It's so easy to follow their tutorials that you learn more tricks along the way, not just solve a headache.
  • The editing features are extensive. Sure, you could start with a template, but there are so many ways to tweak them or build from scratch that even a non-designer can make something stunning and effective.
  • The marketing techniques, such as localising and split-testing are useful. We have not needed to use them (other than as toys), but they are there and they work. They work really well.
  • Things are not intuitive at first, so it takes a bit of poking around in your profile and dashboard to see how things are connected, then move back and forth between your settings and dashboard. Even after watching the tutorial, I routinely forget how things are connected between these two areas of their website.
  • Publishing on your WordPress can seem to be a little arduous at first, but once you get the hand of having to have your WordPress dashboard open AND Instapage, it's pretty smooth going.
  • I'd love to see a way to add tags from the forms to Aweber. I think it was possible, but it's not obvious or easy to do in a few clicks.
We use it for landing pages, but I also high recommend using it for collecting volunteers for events -- or anything else you need to collect an email list for.
Read Grace Conyers's full review
Susan Aldea profile photo
April 05, 2017

Instapage Review: "Easy to Learn - Fun to Use!"

We use Instapage to create and launch landing pages for our inbound marketing clients. Our clients range from realtors to pharmacists, with one thing in common, the need to attract more qualified leads. With Instapage we are able to create, launch and promote effective landing pages that drive traffic to specific marketing offers. It is simple to use, intuitive, works well with many other platforms and has stellar customer support.
  • Plays well with the WordPress platform; offering its own plugin for quick transfer to your website!
  • Provides pre-designed layouts that are helpful when you aren't sure which look you're going for.
  • Mobile-friendly layout.
  • Gives you full control of SEO optimization.
  • Changing text color can be frustrating at times.
  • The mobile-friendly version on the desktop layout is not automatic. You have to go into that view and change it up. And if you make any edits to the computer view, you have to go back to the mobile view and start all over. At least that's how it is in the version we pay for.
  • It's not cheap. For $50/mo that's a hefty price tag for many small business owners.
  • Would like to see more module options and pre-designed layout options as well as the ability to change the weight of fonts.
  • There can be caching issues when you design and launch a page. It's been a frequent issue for us.
It is well-suited for companies that are into inbound, blog often and create content. It is also beneficial for businesses who do a lot of Facebook marketing and advertising since it is simple to drop the pixel into the page. Technically you could design an entire website using Instapage. It is less appropriate for businesses who want to use just one platform for everything, i.e. HubSpot or SharpSpring. Those platforms offer landing page builders.
Read Susan Aldea's full review
Jan Michael Aldea profile photo
April 19, 2017

User Review: "Instapage - Fast. Easy. Powerful."

We started using Instapage a few years ago when we needed a quick way to design great looking landing pages that also hooked into MailChimp. We were doing this not only for ourselves but also for our clients. Could we design stand-alone pages in WordPress? Sure - but the speed of implementation and the fact we could do this without tapping into our developer resources was a great way to grow our business.
  • Templates give you a great starting point for landing page design.
  • The integrations into other services is fantastic.
  • We haven't had a lot of issues, but when we have, their support team is great.
  • Having to render and move things to make landing pages mobile friendly can be a pain.
  • Setting up Social Media and SEO should be easier.
  • More flexible ways to use fonts would be a plus.
If you are driving any kind of traffic to your website from any source, the use of landing pages is essential. The fact you can put together a landing page and have it converting visitors into leads in less than an hour still amazes me.
Read Jan Michael Aldea's full review
Meredith Oakes profile photo
April 05, 2017

Instapage Review: "Flexible and User-Friendly"

I use Instapage for clients who need quick and easy landing pages to capture lead information - particularly to gate assets such as white papers for download.
  • Well-designed, ready to use templates.
  • Easy to edit.
  • Simple to share/integrate into email campaigns, social ads, etc.
  • Not the best for setting up pages across different devices.
  • Templates are very long - if you don't want a page that scrolls a lot you have to delete off the extra elements.
  • Some of the elements are confusing to move/delete.
Great for inexpensive, quick landing pages to capture simple information. Very easy to use - don't need a technical resource to set it up, and the pricing is very affordable. I also appreciate the A/B testing capability and it's ease of use for sharing and testing different versions - and getting them live quickly. Most anyone who can use a computer should be able to set up a page.
Read Meredith Oakes's full review
Ryan Olsen 📱 profile photo
April 04, 2017

Instapage Review: "Easy to Use and Get Running Quickly"

Instapage was used as a landing page tool for some offer pages. It allowed fast build out of pages to test concepts.
  • Quickly add pages
  • Split testing options
  • Seems a little simplified
  • The dashboard could use some more clarifications
[Instapage is well suited} If you want to build quick landing pages and start testing immediately.
Read Ryan Olsen 📱's full review
April 10, 2017

Review: "Instapage: Solving our Landing Page Issues since May 2016"

We originally started using Instapage when we had a marketing platform that required coding for our landing pages. With such a small marketing department in our company we were limited in our ability to make great landing pages and that is when I was introduced to Instapage. I have been able to create beautifully designed landing pages with Instapage and recently they integrated with HubSpot (this is the platform we now use) so this will make my life even easier.
  • Instapage is a WYSWYG type landing page service. I don't think it could be easier to design landing pages.
  • Recently, HubSpot added an integration with Instapage but even before then I was able to grab the coding from my Instapage landing pages and add them to our website. Now with the integration it will be smoother and gathering marketing information from forms should be quick and easy.
  • Instapage provides several template landing pages so you really just need to drop in elements from your company. You can also build your own pages.
  • Originally, we used Pardot and Instapage and I had to pull the coding from our Instapage landing pages and throw that into Pardot to get nice looking landing pages. When we transitioned to HubSpot, they took our existing pages and did this for us. But now they added an integration with Instapage and I am guessing this will solve any issues with using Instapage going forward for our website's landing pages.
Instapage is definitely a great tool for smaller companies with a small marketing department. I know basic coding but that only got me so far when it came to building out landing pages. With Instapage I do not need to have any coding knowledge to build out a beautiful, functioning landing page.
If you are using a software or platform that does not integrate with Instapage it might be difficult to use the forms to pull in marketing information. You can still do this but it would probably need to all be done with Instapage and then uploaded to your marketing platform.
Tarzan Kay Kalryzian profile photo
November 16, 2015

Instapage Review: "Makes a writer's job much easier!"

Instapae is great for a small business owner who isn't ready to hire a graphic designer, or who frequently needs to create landing pages fast and easy, that look very high quality. As a writer, I work a lot with wellness coaches and therapists who are frequently running promotions, and don't necessarily have the tech savvy to run an A/B split test. But Instapage makes it so easy, it would be silly not to take advantage.
  • Customer service.
  • Great user experience.
  • Makes design a breeze!
  • Background images can't be edited for opacity.
Incredible customer service! I couldn't believe how quickly Instapage addressed my install issues, got onto my site and fixed it exactly the way I asked. I was expecting instructions on how to correct the problem, but the customer service rep Vlad just fixed it all for me. Definitely recommend Instapage, since service like that is a rarity these days.
Read Tarzan Kay Kalryzian's full review
Eric Cozart profile photo
April 08, 2015

Instapage Review: "The only landing page builder we use.. period!"

We use Instapage company wide. It handles all of our landing page needs. We drive social ads to those landing pages in order to increase our brand awareness and drive our audience into the top of our funnel. The amount of time it takes to create a page vs other services is exactly the reason we use it EVERYWHERE!
  • Full customizable landing page and form builder. This is crucial for us.
  • A ton of integrations. We love the ability to connect our email system effortlessly.
  • Support is out of this world. All of our tickets are answered within 24 hours and usually less.
  • Price is the best around. For what we get, it's unbeatable.
  • More integrations, I know they are adding more all the time though.
  • Keep putting out awesome templates.. we can't get enough!
If you're looking to build landing pages to really up your marketing game, Instapage is what you need. We spend a ton of money on social ads and without a landing page to send them to, it would be almost pointless.

The amount of time we spend to A/B test these pages is extremely minimal as their system is already setup for that, so if you want to run tests, this is for you as well.
Read Eric Cozart's full review
October 27, 2015

User Review: "Avoid Instapage. Use Optimizely."

Instapage is a great tool for quickly building slick landing pages. The tool is robust and easy to use. While I'm a fan of the product, I have serious concerns, and a major gripe, with their cancellation policy and billing practices.
  • Quick, easy landing pages.
  • Intuitive, WYSWIG platform.
  • Horrendous cancellation policy. Virtually impossible to cancel. Customer service is inattentive and inflexible. Despite canceling within 30 days, as their refund policy states, I was billed for 2 months and was only able to get a refund via chargeback through my credit card company.
Use Optimizely. Similar tool with onshore support who won't try to screw you!

About Instapage

Instapage is designed for post-click optimization and maximizes conversions for advertisers and marketers by enabling them to create, personalize, and optimize post-click experiences at scale. With Instapage, marketers can build personalized post-click experiences using Instablocks(TM) and update them with one click.

According to the vendor, Instapage customers have created over a million landing pages at an average conversion rate of above 22%, and the company is helping 15,000 customers across 100 countries capture more value from their campaigns.

The Instapage platform has five tools that provide an end-to-end solution: landing page builder, integrations ecosystem, publishing tools, optimization & analytics system, and a team/client collaboration layer. Instapage provides the only collaboration solution for streamlining the design review process.