Overall Satisfaction with Leadpages
Leadpages is being used in the marketing department to drive content download, contact form and event registration landing pages. We're using it to create guided experiences that we don't have the WordPress resources for on our main site.
- Leadpages has excellent resources on getting started with the tool - their support and help articles stood us up in the platform very quickly. The learning curve is fast.
- Leadpages offers a wealth of templates for the most common use cases, and for us as a team without a dedicated coder or designer, having a starting point that we can adjust for our own needs was invaluable.
- Leadpages support was quick to respond and always followed up on my concerns.
- The Marketo integration was problematic for us. Sometimes changes we made on the Marketo side would inexplicably break our connection to Leadpages or LeadDigits when we already had campaigns using the assets.
- Downloading your leads out of Leadpages isn't easy to find or use. With LeadDigits, you have to log a ticket to download them!
- Tagging to organize your pages is limited, and the platform hung up on the search function when we tried to locate pages. There were no folder options for our pages, and uploading image files didn't present us with folder organization either.
- We drove $50k+ of revenue through our Google Ads pages designed in Leadpages, a brand new offering for our company.
- Leadpages allowed us to give business unit leaders granular data on the performance of their pages and best practices for conversion-focused design that we couldn't present on the main site.
- We created templates for multiple use cases that reduced production time from 4 hours to 1 hour.