Overall Satisfaction with LinkedIn Sales Navigator
It is being implemented across our sales and account management teams. The goal is to have meaningful conversations with prospects and keep interconnected with what is occurring with our current clients. Internally about half the users at Real Magnet are on the sales side with the other half in account management.
- It allows us to reach the appropriate contact at prospect organizations.
- It allows our account managers to understand transitions and other relevant information at the organizations they are managing.
- It provides insights for our BDR/Sales team to target organizations that are our prime target market.
- LinkedIn seems to be removing certain features that were previously available to push their other product offerings (namely Recruiter).
- It would be helpful to better understand how users can improve their Social Selling Index.
For any organization that sells to businesses, I think LinkedIn Sales Navigator is crucial to understanding the appropriate contacts at that prospect organization. It is also useful to handle assisting with account management, so that you can quickly see anyone who is transitioning roles or if there are any changes occurring at the organizations you're managing.