Overall Satisfaction with LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Gmail (formerly Rapportive)
LinkedIn has innovated in many ways in recent years. We use the Sales Navigator for our Team. We are able to use this Customer Relationship Manager to organize our leads, especially from vendors whom we have an affiliated relationship with. We can tag the contact and the referral so that we can track if we are properly monetizing the relationship and having appropriate followup.
- Tracking leads.
- Attach to our CRM and create a sales funnel.
- Get intel on who is looking at our profile, potential leads.
- Per lead InMail price is steep.
- Clunky integration with Pipeline Management.
- Doesn't integrate with Kv Core.
- Fortune is in the follow-up. This is why using Sales Navigator is powerful.
- Most useful for Business to Business applications of lead generation.
- Weak on Business to Customer applications for real estate.
Kv Core and Konversion have a Smart CRM which rivals Sales Navigator. However, they do not reach out into the world...they are in my own sphere only. Sales Navigator helps me to discover other leads, not just service or keep them top of mind. The Business to Business integration is superb because it can tell you what companies are searching for services like mine.
Super functional, best for Android users, since the interface is best suited to that style. You might have to do a manual match between your Sales Navigator and your CRM. I am sure they will make more integrations for real estate as time goes on since we are a large player in the business to client followup arena.