Overall Satisfaction with LMS365
It is used as the primary source for all classes and certificates provided through WellSky. It is used by the entire organization and addresses the often problematic process of training new hires. It is an effective tool when used specifically for these purposes. Attempts made to repurpose the product for disciplinary courses were futile.
- Course library is highly intuitive
- Completed courses are obviously graded
- The video player is embedded properly.
- Clarify the process for enrollment into courses
- When the user clicks into a different portion of the file library and then needs to return to a previous class the software forces you to go all the way back to the beginning of the coursework, this isn’t that painful just annoying.
- Employees cannot work until they are Hippaa certified, LMS 365 makes it possible for us to expedite the process of certifying many employees at once.
- LMS 365 Does not easily support any training for software such as Excel or SharePoint despite the course catalog offering classes for these subjects.
- LMS 365 could stand user interface redesign if nothing else to update it to a more modern appearance
Do you think LMS365 delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with LMS365's feature set?
Did LMS365 live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of LMS365 go as expected?
Would you buy LMS365 again?
LMS 365 is well-suited to use for onboarding new employees and basic classes that are required on a yearly basis such as sexual-harassment courses and Hyppa certification courses. However, LMS 365 while the videos are in bedded properly I do not always playback well the quality is poor and the captions do not keep up with the video this could be due to Internet speed however in testing I was able to find that it was tied to the software, not the Internet speed as I was able to reproduce the issue on two different systems with different Internet speeds and providers.