Overall Satisfaction with LogMeIn Rescue
LogMeIn Rescue has been used throughout the company as a definitive tool to assist with remote support. I am part of the helpdesk team, and as a support analyst, I use it together with my team to solve problems and answer user requests remotely. It is software with great design and construction, easy to access, and be accessed remotely to install applications, drivers, printers and solve technical problems on users' devices. I also use it to interact with users using messaging and file transfer.
- Outstanding for secure remote support of user devices.
- Allows interaction with users using chat.
- Multiple sessions.
- Scheduled remote diagnostics.
- Helps you to troubleshoot and install applications remotely.
- Reports can be better.
- A bit complicated interface for beginners.
- Remote access has reduced our time to resolve issues. Faster and more intuitive.
- Our users are happier and more satisfied with providing the remote service.
- Better interaction with users during remote access.
Do you think LogMeIn Rescue by GoTo delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with LogMeIn Rescue by GoTo's feature set?
Did LogMeIn Rescue by GoTo live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of LogMeIn Rescue by GoTo go as expected?
Would you buy LogMeIn Rescue by GoTo again?
It is recommended for any scenario that has user assistance and a technical support center. Remote access saves time and improves the experience of troubleshooting and fulfilling user requests with their computers. Access is simple and fast and can be accessed even when the user is not present at the computer. The price is moderate but meets all the requirements promised to customers.