Overall Satisfaction with Marketo
Currently, Marketo is not being used to its full potential - I was hired to bring marketing efforts to life. We have started slowly with email newsletters every month. We will be adding different workspaces, programs, nurture tracks, and much more. We do have it integrated with our CRM, Salesforce, which helps in the sales department. I have started scoring but have not completed that process. There is a lot to be done as we are essentially starting from scratch.
- Integration with CRM - helps with clean(ing) data and reporting both marketing and sales.
- Easy to set up programs and campaigns - having clear CTA and goals for programs makes it a lot easier to know which tools to use when and where.
- Marketing Analytics - has been extremely helpful for me to see which program was successful and why based on smart campaigns I made - Analytics also gives you more insight into your other analytics to help connect the dots.
- Training - seems to be pretty vague, the community support is often outdated and not super helpful. More tools on training or updates is needed.
- Building out templates - if you do not know HTML or have a way to edit easier forget it.
- Hard to reach support.
- Product Launches
- Customer Service
- Lead Management
Right now the goal is to gain brand awareness and create awareness of the change with our company, innovations that we have, etc.
- Constant Contact, Mailchimp, Keap (formerly Infusionsoft), Acoustic Analytics (formerly IBM Watson Customer Experience Analytics) and Acoustic Campaign (formerly IBM Watson Campaign Automation)
Marketo is robust and effective - it can be daunting to learn but once you learn something you get ahold of things in the system quickly over time. Marketo has a cleaner interface, it is nice to be able to have everything rolled into one spot and not have to figure out how to integrate or make campaigns connect somehow.
25,000 to 100,000
Marketo is great for businesses that can afford it and has time and resources to put into building out the programs they need. It is not needed for every business.