Overall Satisfaction with Meltwater Media Intelligence Platform
Our mission is to uphold and strengthen Seattle University's reputation, image, and values. We seek to raise awareness about the university, elevate its academic profile and draw attention to the impact our students, alumni, faculty, and staff have locally and globally. Meltwater serves as a key tool for us to monitor and gain intelligence to inform our strategy.
- Social Media monitoring.
- Media monitoring allows us to quickly and easily see mentions in local, regional, and national media.
- Build focused topic lists so that we can pinpoint media outlets and writers based upon key priorities and initiatives we want to promote.
- Broadcast media, we would prefer to use one platform however currently Meltwater does not have all of the features we need/want and have had to also secure TVEyes to support.
- The needle is moving. Seeing an increase in placement and being able to showcase stories about our people, initiatives, and university as a whole is slowly bringing more awareness.
- Internally, there is a growing recognition that storytelling and providing strategic visibility in the media to our people, initiatives, and overall university offerings, in fact, is a tide that raises all boats.
Our account rep and the customer service team have been attentive and helped us navigate new offerings and platform features. In addition, as we have had account users added, our account rep has been available to train and provide any helpful tips so they can use the tool effectively in a short amount of time.
Do you think Meltwater Media Intelligence Platform delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Meltwater Media Intelligence Platform's feature set?
Did Meltwater Media Intelligence Platform live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Meltwater Media Intelligence Platform go as expected?
Would you buy Meltwater Media Intelligence Platform again?
We have found Meltwater to support our strategic focus on the placement and promotion of key initiatives in the media for the university. We have also used the tool to help target news/media mentions we want to promote and share on social and our own university newsroom platform. There is room for improvement on broadcast news.