July 02, 2019
Score 4 out of 10
We use TVEyes as the primary tool for monitoring, sharing, and downloading broadcast coverage for clients across our agency. In addition, we use the information provided by TVEyes for the purpose of reporting value and other specifics related to the placement. It's primarily used by our PR team, although occasionally there's a need for our advertising and social teams to use it when paid media is involved.
- TVEyes has a powerful search function that allows us to narrow searches for specific clients and/or campaigns by keyword.
- TVEyes affords us the ability to access and download a clip with relative ease, no matter what market or station the clip is from.
- TVEyes provides metrics for the sake of reporting, which enables us to quickly provide insights to clients on the success of a campaign.
- The clip editing feature, while useful and important, is fairly clunky. There could be an improvement in the way you fine-tune what you need.
- Downloading clips is a multi-step process that could be far less involved.
Read this authenticated review
Simply put, TVEyes is a wonderful monitoring suite that enables us to quickly access broadcast clips from campaigns we run on behalf of our clients. It's far more efficient than the old-school tape delivery companies, but it does have room for improvement. If you're running a campaign that's likely to result in broadcast coverage, TVEyes is probably the best option for monitoring and reporting. The same holds true if you are running a paid media campaign that includes added-value broadcast elements.