We use TVEyes as the primary tool for monitoring, sharing, and downloading broadcast coverage for clients across our agency. In addition, …
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
TVEyes is a global media monitoring solution for TV, radio and online video and audio. Accordingly, TVEyes provides a television and radio monitoring platform that enables its users to search, view, report on, analyze and archive U.S. (national and all 210 DMAs) and international audio and video content. TVEyes is often used as a research tool by marketing professionals in PR, brand, media communications, crisis / reputation management and journalism.
- Supported: Search and monitor unlimited key terms 24/7
- Supported: Receive near real-time alerts via email
- Supported: Easily edit, save and share internally with colleagues
- Supported: Create reports including viewership data and publicity value
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||United States, United Kingdom, Australia, China, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, Canada, France, Greece, Germany|
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
We use TVEyes as the primary tool for monitoring, sharing, and downloading broadcast coverage for clients across our agency. In addition, we use the information provided by TVEyes for the purpose of reporting value and other specifics related to the placement. It's primarily used by our PR team, although occasionally there's a need for our advertising and social teams to use it when paid media is involved.
- TVEyes has a powerful search function that allows us to narrow searches for specific clients and/or campaigns by keyword.
- TVEyes affords us the ability to access and download a clip with relative ease, no matter what market or station the clip is from.
- TVEyes provides metrics for the sake of reporting, which enables us to quickly provide insights to clients on the success of a campaign.
- The clip editing feature, while useful and important, is fairly clunky. There could be an improvement in the way you fine-tune what you need.
- Downloading clips is a multi-step process that could be far less involved.
Simply put, TVEyes is a wonderful monitoring suite that enables us to quickly access broadcast clips from campaigns we run on behalf of our clients. It's far more efficient than the old-school tape delivery companies, but it does have room for improvement. If you're running a campaign that's likely to result in broadcast coverage, TVEyes is probably the best option for monitoring and reporting. The same holds true if you are running a paid media campaign that includes added-value broadcast elements.