Reviews (1-2 of 2)
- Easy to navigate site management.
- Customizable templating with not much limitation.
- User management by groups.
- Selective publishing.
- It can be a bit buggy with media library management.
- The html editor can act pretty wonky sometimes with the html it translates things into.
- The navigation builder tool is pretty confusing.
TERMINALFOUR Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
TERMINALFOUR is a digital engagement and web content management platform designed to help universities and colleges navigate the changing landscape of higher education. TERMINALFOUR enables universities and colleges to drive student recruitment, retention, alumni fundraising and research promotion by maximizing the effectiveness of their digital and content strategies. The vendor aims to empower universities and colleges to deliver online and achieve both their business and marketing goals.
TERMINALFOUR is a flexible, open system that can be tailored to the individual needs of any university or college. The vendor says TERMINALFOUR is built with flexibility in mind so it can be a perfect match for an institution's unique needs, whatever they may be.
The vendor says they have a global client base of 200+ university and colleges in continents all over the world who have all used TERMINALFOUR to help them achieve very different goals such as:
- Optimizing student recruitment and retention through digital marketing and content activities
- Unify on-line brand and increase awareness of the institution domestically and globally
- Build engagement on-line and deliver personalized web experiences
- Unify and integrate disparate technologies including CRM, Alumni and Student Management Systems
- Manage lots of content from lots of content authors
Generally the initial cost is between $15,000 to $100,000 with ongoing support and hosting subsequent years.
TERMINALFOUR Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||0%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||100%|
TERMINALFOUR Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
TERMINALFOUR Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux|
|Supported Languages:||Unicode languages support. Admin interface available in English, Irish, Welsh, Spanish, French, German & Arabic.|