Overall Satisfaction with Meta4 PeopleNet Core HR
Meta4 PeopleNet Core HR is a highly flexible and very strong platform for managing a company or organization's human resource department. In our case, we used it for managing employees as well as for prospective applicants. The software provided an all in one solution for our HR needs and covered our entire organization.
- The software is very flexible in working with different types of organization functions, departments, and with projects.
- The program is provides a solid recruitment platform.
- Managers can use the software for performance reviews and for analysis.
- Meta4 PeopleNet Core HR can be a bit overwhelming for light users with limited experience.
- The performance review features are extensive and require a highly skilled manager that work with data analytics
- The program is not quite as strong in its recruitment features as other software offerings.
- Meta4 PeopleNet Core HR can require training and experience to fully utility its features
- The program really helps with provide self administrative tools for employees to perform on their own, lowering management work loads.
- What really makes the software shine is its flexible department management tools. One can setup extensive organization systems that are flexible enough to meet a wide range of organization needs.
Meta4 PeopleNet Core HR really shines as a flexible product capable of evolving with an organization's changing needs. Its robust features, cloud based architecture, and performance analysis help push the product ahead of some of its competitors. While not perfect, the software offers in-depth performance review functions and data analysis tools that show performance trends. With its self administrative tools, employees can help manage their own information, reducing workload for HR managers.
Meta4 PeopleNet Core HR is a very powerful HR tool with abundant features that could fulfill pretty much all the HR needs of a small to medium sized organization. It might be an overkill for very small businesses with less than 20 employees as its really geared towards larger organizations. It offers powerful tools to performance reviews as well as employee HR management tasks. One interesting feature is the ability for employees to perform self administrative tasks through the software which allows some automation of tasks. On the other hand, the program can be so feature rich that require an advanced user with data analytic skills to fully utility. Companies that use the software will need to have at least one manager procure training before utilizing its full range of features.