Human Capital Management Simplified!
Updated August 30, 2021
Human Capital Management Simplified!
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Meta4 PeopleNet
We started using Meta4 PeopleNet Talent Management about a year ago, it has been used across Latin America so far which for us consists of 5 countries, Human Capital owns the software, but all the departments within the organization are using it, from Operations to Finance for example. In our case it addresses the entire employee lifecycle from end to end, the Talent Management module is focused on several important aspects of the employee relation though, examples are performance management, employee development plans, succession management, and others.
- Clean and easy navigation: it is very user-friendly and compared to other solutions I have utilized, there is a clear difference on how information is displayed and also ease of navigation and speed of response of the platform.
- All modules are really integrated and it is so much power when there is a correlation between say the data displayed in Talent Management and the info seen on the C&B module for example from a performance and compensation perspective, visualizing info and being able to analyze it easier for decision making.
- Customizable, in our case, we use the solution and enjoy the multiple benefits and efficiencies due to how data is organized and presented and the same time we have the advantage that the user interface is all customized to our own corporate brand/look and feel, color palette and graphical line.
- My experience is that interface customization for go-live has been a little heavier and took more time than what was originally planned, so maybe taking more time to analyze and for functional matching will help ease up the process in the end.
- More flexibility in terms of how the solution integrates its modules to our existing processes and systems.
- The third could be adding some type of employee mood meter which can be a good tool for measuring employee satisfaction.
- We now have a tool which is a single solution and connects our employee information for 5 countries and 30K + employees, a single source, talk about efficiency.
- This is a big step in Digital Transformation, reducing times to complete several processes and also the use of paper forms.
- Definitely, savings related to the number of solutions software wise that is now integrated and scalable with meta4 PeopleNet Talent Management.
For us, the main decision-making point was that when you compare these, they have similar capabilities but the cost varies a lot, and that was key for us when making decisions especially since one of the goals was to lower cost down and to make it scalable, so we decided to move on.
Do you think Meta4 PeopleNet delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Meta4 PeopleNet's feature set?
Did Meta4 PeopleNet live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Meta4 PeopleNet go as expected?
Would you buy Meta4 PeopleNet again?
Meta4 PeopleNet Talent Management is an excellent solution for Human Capital Management overall, and if what you are looking for is an integrated end-to-end employee lifecycle management solution then I would highly recommend it, it is more cost-effective when compared to similar tools in the market, the graphical user interface is excellent, and data is presented in a clean and friendly manner.
Meta4 PeopleNet Feature Ratings
Meta4 PeopleNet Support
It is excellent support so far, during implementation and also while live, the only reason why I am giving a 9 is because in some cases we could have had a quicker response or solution, but so far this doesn't look like an issue at all, and the vendor has been making sure we have what we need.