Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft BI (MSBI)
With Microsoft BI (MSBI), we can create our own data sets, goals, and records with no difficulty. We have a wide range of options and features to choose from when it comes to sifting through vast amounts of data. Our organization uses its interactive and engaging layouts are the most impressive feature. This tool makes it simple to view and determine data. This site’s design is excellent, allowing us to see what would have been hundreds of lines of text in graphs and tables. To generate comprehensive documents, we adopt it to figure out large measures of SQL, Excel, and other application-related data. We use it to help our clients make more informed business decisions that lead to increased revenue.
- An end-to-end solution that connects multiple data sources and a single vendor is ideal.
- Excellent tools for visualizing data. Using Visual Studio, I could develop database, ETL, reporting, and analytics projects all in one environment.
- Easy to use compared to other data analytics solutions, with powerful analytical and trending tools and easy access to our data and views.
- It has limited visual options, and Microsoft BI (MSBI) isn't the best for advanced modeling and analysis.
- Excel proficiency is required before diving into PowerBI, and reshaping and reorganizing data is possible but not easy.
- Additional training and tutorials for Microsoft BI (MSBI) would be helpful for organizations with a large number of users and better pricing options required.
- Profits increase due to a strategic change suggested by Microsoft BI (MSBI) output. Additionally, maintenance is straightforward.
- Data harmonization and synchronization are two essential aspects of information technology. Save time interpreting data and easily integrate with Azure apps already in place.
- Using our analytics capabilities, we have assisted our clients in better understanding complex data by providing them with simplified reports. So it streamlined decision-making.
Outsourcing work is easy to understand, and there are plenty of resources available in the marketplace. It is expensive, but it is still significantly less costly than the alternatives. Results from Microsoft BI (MSBI) are dependable; therefore, there is no problem with trust. Microsoft BI (MSBI) has a dedicated customer service team that is always ready to assist us.
Do you think Microsoft BI (MSBI) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft BI (MSBI)'s feature set?
Did Microsoft BI (MSBI) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Microsoft BI (MSBI) go as expected?
Would you buy Microsoft BI (MSBI) again?
It's easy to learn and deploy, and it works for us. We have a very responsive customer service team, and all issues are resolved promptly. The tool requires initial training, but it's just a few clicks to generate a good report after that. Microsoft BI (MSBI) ensures that the applications are always in sync with the most accurate data.
We have a positive outlook on Microsoft as a company in general. Microsoft's support team is quick to respond and fix issues. Minor issues can be solved quickly and easily, thanks to videos provided by the support team. Step-by-step instructions are available from Microsoft to help us get up to speed on the tool's features.
Microsoft BI excels at presenting complex and large data sets in a manageable and informative manner. This program's user-friendly graphical interface makes it simple to view data. Other than that, the reporting features are above average for this type of software. It's widely used with Microsoft products, but it doesn't work well with other programs. With limited physical resources, the free version is recommended for minor data work.