Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft BI (MSBI)
I can connect to Oracle, Snowflake, SQL Server, Excel, CSV, text files, and create custom visualizations with Microsoft Power BI Desktop. Our team can generate reports and analyze data with all of their BI tools at their disposal (SSAS SSRS and SSIS). The best feature of Power BI is its appealing and interactive layouts. Power BI simplifies visualizing and interpreting data. It is possible to use drag-and-drop relationships and data visualization with the Microsoft BI stack to solve many client data problems. Anyone, regardless of skill level, can get up and run with their first project, even with no prior knowledge of SQL. We’ll assess various options based on the client’s licensing agreements. The Microsoft BI stacks are the best choice.
- Comparatively easy to use compared to other data analytics solutions, collaborating with other colleagues on data work is simple.
- Using Visual Studio for database, ETL, reporting, and analytics development save time and money.
- Transfer of data from one application to another via Excel and comparison of data attributes between applications
- Dashboard functionality, as well as Python support, are available, allowing you to add additional charts and graphs.
- Only the pro version allows me to complete most tasks, and there aren't many options for customizing the interface.
- Browser-based, so some browsers won't work, and the price isn't as competitive.
- It doesn't have as many visually appealing graphs and charts, and it's not as intuitive to use as some others, but we can get used to it.
- Profit increase due to MSBI output and a better understanding of multiple functions other than cost.
- Data compatibility will be improved, and MSBI will have the opportunity to handle the API more effectively. The MSBI ETL stack works well with relational databases, but with cloud-based data sources emerging, non-relational data sources should be supported.
- Save time interpreting data. Our analytics capabilities have helped our clients understand complex data with simple reports. Thus, it facilitated decision-making.
MSBI is great for data collection and reporting, but it lacks the visual appeal and features of Power BI. Even though it's still useful, it falls short of Power BI in terms of features. There's no reason to doubt MSBI's findings. MSBI has a proactive customer service team that promptly responds to inquiries. For any unresolved issues, there are numerous videos available online.
Do you think Microsoft BI (MSBI) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft BI (MSBI)'s feature set?
Did Microsoft BI (MSBI) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Microsoft BI (MSBI) go as expected?
Would you buy Microsoft BI (MSBI) again?
It's easy to use, but not the most user-friendly for new users. MSBI should consider how to deal with modern ETL capabilities now available. Getting data using APIs and cloud services, and so on. Customer service is prompt in responding to issues and resolving them. BI implementation is most successful in organizations with a supportive ecosystem.
It was a pleasure doing business with everyone at Customer Service and Data Support throughout the entire process. Support staff can provide videos to help with minor issues right away. They encouraged user feedback on MSBI’s website. This raises the most pressing issues to the top, where the development team can then focus on them.
The Microsoft BI suite of tools, which comprises tools from the SQL Server suite, provides end-to-end features and functionality for businesses of any size. Users who need dashboards and reports fast will benefit from this tool. It’s simple to connect to databases, cloud storage systems, and CSV files of any type. This makes the dashboards suitable for a more rapid presentation workflow because we can easily incorporate them into PowerPoint presentations. Enterprise and standard editions are both available for some tools.