Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
We use Microsoft Dynamics 365 to keep track of our clients, systems, and data across the company. My superiors appreciate how easy it is to maintain tabs on our selling pipelines and set selling goals. It serves us to integrate all the data and processes from our employer’s portal into a unique system. We sell online solutions that update both CRM and the doorway simultaneously. For me, task tracking is my favorite feature because it’s tailored to each client’s specific needs. To this day, I’ll never forget the conversation I had with my client because of the project. Also helps our salespeople keep a step on potential clients and manage their past interactions to re-engage them. Microsoft Dynamics 365 works with customer relationship management programs for our company’s operations and selling employees. Use it to manage track of clients and other important sales metrics with ease.
- One of the best features of this software is that it's easy to use and intuitive to understand.
- Customization is easy, and no training is required; all you need to know about B2B leads, corporate leads, and clients are to be aware of those leads.
- Through shared application data and marketing automation, it helps us align our sales and marketing processes.
- The support team is knowledgeable and helpful, and they quickly engage the right customers using Microsoft's artificial intelligence-backed features.
- Making things a little easier on the interface and its user interface design isn't simple enough for smooth navigation, particularly on the report pages.
- I'd like to see some improvement in terms of the navigation layout, though. There is always a concern about cost and performance.
- It has a positive ROI and allows us to convert prospects into sales easily.
- The ability to better organize and prioritize tasks has been enhanced.
- Custom reports provide us with relevant data and dashboard elements.
A few minor issues have occurred in the past, but nothing serious has happened so far. We wanted to learn more about how some reporting tools work, so we reached out to their representatives. I've needed help from their support team a few times, and they've always been quick to respond.
Do you think Microsoft Dynamics 365 delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft Dynamics 365's feature set?
Did Microsoft Dynamics 365 live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 go as expected?
Would you buy Microsoft Dynamics 365 again?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is reliable and easy to use. There are, however, some drawbacks. It has all the tools your sales team needs to track leads and make informed decisions based on reports. A knowledgeable and responsive support team was available whenever I needed it. The support team is enthusiastic and knowledgeable. Useful for customer relationship management (CRM). There is room for improvement when it comes to terminology.
My company's preferred program right now is Microsoft Dynamics 365. We use it to keep track of customers and important sales metrics in a streamlined manner. Anyone familiar with CRMs will find the tool extremely useful. Considering that we have a good turnover, this product will be used for its basic segments. As a result, there are few chances of error with Microsoft dynamics because it is so easy to use. Many options for recording data on these leads are available. It meets our needs and pays off.
On our purchase, I'd been interrogated about our usage. Our needs are met by Microsoft Dynamics 365, which is simple to use. With so much data and information available, we must ensure that it is presented correctly to managers. Due to a lack of use, we don't have to spend as much money on Salesforce.
We like Microsoft Dynamics 365 because it is easy to customize. It is simple to automate the process as a result of this integration. Through existing clients and products, we can sell our product. To promote and connect with our products, we can target specific customers. Using the Dynamic 365 tool, we can create new features based on the needs of our customers. It's of great quality, but it can't handle large data sets or perform well. That's something to keep in mind for large corporations. There are many advantages to using Microsoft Dynamics 365, but it falls short of other tools in nearly every area.