Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft Power BI
Microsoft Power BI is being used by our HR department only. We rolled it out to see how we could better utilize all our sources of data and to test it to see if we wanted to implement it company wide.
- We particularly like that you can use different graphics and that you have the ability to use and display them.
- Very easy to use, especially if you are familiar with Excel.
- We also like that there is the free option, which we are using as a trial before we bump up to the $10/mo.
- Microsoft Power BI also works very well with the rest of Office Suite.
- Takes a lot of time to set up message data.
- If someone wasn't familiar with Excel they would have a very hard time with this program.
- I noticed Power BI has issues with large amounts of data. I have read other reviews and they suggested not using more than 250 MB.
- Considering this product is free to try it really had no impact on our investment. Since we are using it for HR purposes it does provide good visuals for the team to see how we are reporting our profits/losses.
Better visuals, much easier way to display large amounts of data compared to Excel.