Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft Project
Every project manager at my company uses Microsoft Project to create and manage project timelines for all our advertising initiatives. Microsoft Project helps our teams and clients keep project deadlines in mind and allows for easy adjustments if needed.
- The program allows for simple visualization of your project's timeline.
- Allows the user to easily make timing adjustments that automatically change future dates accordingly. This ensures that the user does not create and timing issues that they do not catch.
- The program has a number of settings that the user can use to make timeline creation very easy (i.e. ability to add in non-working dates).
- A tutorial would be good. There are a lot of advanced functions that the user may not know about unless told by someone else.
- When a user receives an error due to incorrect predecessor settings, a more detailed explanation of why that is happening would be helpful.
- The GANTT chart from a timeline is rather difficult.
- Microsoft Project has a very positive impact on my company's ROI. If we did not use timeline management software then our projects would not be completed in a timely fashion and we would lose business.
- BizNet Excel Suite
Microsoft Project is far better than BizNet Excel Suite.
Every company that needs detailed timelines to successfully manage a project throughout its creation should use this program. I work in advertising so every project we work on needs a detailed timeline that is easily adjusted when the timing changes due to client demands or some other issue.