Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft Project
Microsoft Project is the right software for all companies that want to maintain a general control of the projects they handle in the various areas of the company. For us, this software has become very essential, because it has helped us to maintain an order in the planning and in the fulfillment of the tasks to be able to complete a specific project. In our Marketing work sector, it has become a very important software, since I have been able to plan projects, assign tasks for each employee in order to complement the project, review each of the tasks that my employees completed and I can also have a broad visualization of progress, performance and where my project is going. Microsoft Project is present in all areas of my company, it is the main project planning software of our entire company, and it has had a really remarkable success since it arrived in the area of marketing. With this software I have been able to track the activities that my employees are carrying out, I can know which employee is behind schedule with the fulfillment of the tasks and it also allows me to see Gantt-type charts, which helps me to know much more exactly the trend of growth or decline of my project.
- I love the Gantt Chart that Microsoft Project offers me, because it provides me with a view from various aspects, it provides me with exact details about the fulfillment of tasks over a period of time, it also allows me to make comparisons with the necessary data and the fulfilled data. by the employees, in order to know exactly if the project's expectations have been met.
- I love the Gantt Chart that Microsoft Project offers me, because it provides me with a view from various aspects, it provides me with exact details about the fulfillment of tasks over a period of time, it also allows me to make comparisons with the necessary data and the fulfilled data by the employees, in order to know exactly if the project's expectations have been met.
- The alert system for the fulfillment and delay of assignments is perfect. Microsoft Project allows me to configure the task system, I can assign the necessary tasks to fulfill the project, and the software alerts me immediately if the managers are fulfilling the assignments.
- The main drawback encountered while using Microsoft Project is that it does not allow me to modify the template or the general user design. For me, the UI that this software has is quite simple, and I would like to apply different templates or modify the layout of my MS Project workspace, currently it is not possible.
- Sometimes the software crashes suddenly, throwing an error code, and the software closes immediately. This has happened to me when I am going through the detailed reports on my gantt chart, it is not something that affects me that much, but I think they should fix it.
- I have not had any other problems with Microsoft Project, it has been an exemplary software that has helped me to maintain a very good project planning in general.
- We have significantly improved project planning, this has allowed us to be more successful and in less time. We can plan our projects to measure and work together to complete it in less time.
- We have been able to control the capital and funds we spend in planning and completing our projects. MS Project allows us to establish costs and control the agreed budget for the project to be carried out.
- Better fulfillment of the assignments of our projects. Previously, it was more difficult to know exactly which person has not fulfilled the assigned task.
Do you think Microsoft Project delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft Project's feature set?
Did Microsoft Project live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Microsoft Project go as expected?
Would you buy Microsoft Project again?
Microsoft Project is the perfect platform for medium and large companies. I do not recommend this software for small businesses, because all its functions in the work plans are high cost and this would cause the small business to not perform well in the use of MS Project in the long term. It is very easy to use software, it allows adding, modifying and eliminating all kinds of assignments and tasks for all employees, it allows monitoring the progress of all projects in real time and it also shows the gaps in the planned project. It has a very good performance, it does not take up many computer resources and all the information is stored in sync with the Office 365 service. It occasionally has crashing problems, but this is something that does not affect users as much.