Overall Satisfaction with Mimecast Cloud Archive
The Mimecast Cloud Archive is an excellent solution that is utilized for a variety of backup purposes, the most common of which are for cloud instances, databases, and documents. It is most effective for protecting assets and providing catastrophe recovery. This is a relatively new product that has quickly become quite popular due to the extensive coverage it provides at an affordable price. Additionally, the extensive documentation that it provides makes it simple to put into practice.
- Improved ease of data recovery.
- Data storage and recovery in a secure digital vault.
- Instantaneous access from anywhere.
- Keeping backups of G Suite products.
- There is room for improvement in terms of storage performance.
- The user experience and user interface (UX/UI) must be improved.
- Integration of document archiving.
- Efforts to retrieve lost data.
- Discovery, search, and early case evaluation of data.
- The backup and recovery of large amounts of data have become much more straightforward.
- Backups are available for Microsoft Teams conversations, messages, and files.
- Cold storage is used for some unusual corporate databases.
The product offering is comparable, while the price is significantly less expensive in contrast to those offered by rivals. Additionally, the solution offers simple indexing and recovery, and it is nicely integrated into a variety of different ecosystems. Connecting across different cloud ecosystems like AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud is made much simpler by the availability of a wide variety of connectors and APIs, which make this task quite straightforward.
Do you think Mimecast Cloud Archive delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Mimecast Cloud Archive's feature set?
Did Mimecast Cloud Archive live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Mimecast Cloud Archive go as expected?
Would you buy Mimecast Cloud Archive again?
When used in these solutions, the backup of databases also works really effectively. Syncing and recovering data from cold storage is a very simple process. Compliance and oversight are two features that are quite beneficial when using controlled access. The recovery of documents and their expiration dates are also effectively controlled.