July 08, 2021
Hershey Publications for WomenHealth, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with MindManager
It is used across the whole company for layout of ideas, setting goals, broadening creativity, visual confirmation of product planning, growth and accountability. We may start the map asking a question as the main topic. Example, "How can I use 80/20 principle to lose weight?" And from that topic, branch out into subtopics, etc. etc. that offer options and solutions.
- Strategic Planning
- Process Mapping
- Education & Training
- Problem Solving
- Captures creativity and creates a feedback loop.
- Ideas on MindManager canvas help organize thinking and planning and implementation. It makes the whole of any project digestible and manageable.
- Process documentation for product creation clarifies the Who, What, When, Where and Why so our output is quality consistent and value driven for our clients.
- Personal satisfaction ranks high when using MindManager for any occasion.
- I would like to see more instructional videos for new users because when I first began, the beginner videos were not that great and not that many.
- A paid help hotline for users who want that personal help option to answer specific questions. Even if you limited the questions to one a week, it would be a great option to offer.
- You had that service a long time ago but I don't believe you have it any longer.
- Organized information which saved time.
- Allowed efficient implementation without chaos or confusion.
- Reduced errors and improved quality.
MindManager is tremendously helpful to me because I can see what I write in its totality in one place. A One page MindManager Map might become a 100 page ebook or a 6 week training course. All the topics and subtopics in one Map has helped me produce several ebooks on Amazon has sparked new ideas for new publications and courses.
Do you think MindManager delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with MindManager's feature set?
Did MindManager live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of MindManager go as expected?
Would you buy MindManager again?