Loving the collaboration that Miro supports!
November 22, 2022

Loving the collaboration that Miro supports!

I collaborate with Design and R&D during the production process. We communicate through Miro and rely on the shared information as a single source of information regarding style details. We use this platform to share yarn costs, fabric colors, and Design details that all pertain to building the garment and requesting costing.
  • I love the Post-its!
  • Easy to download images
  • Easy to navigate.
  • I only access Miro for information. I don't build or add anything. I don't have any good examples to provide.
  • n/a
  • n/a
  • Improved productivity and reduced the number of meetings.
  • Added flexibility and allowed team members to easily work remotely.
I have not integrated Miro with any other products.
Miro has been great and has truly allowed the cross-functional teams to interact with each other from any location. I have personally used Miro to access information while on a call on a beach in Hawaii. I think this is one of the best additions to the tools we use to get the job done.

Not sure

I have not used anything like Miro in the past. This is the only product I am familiar with.
This is well-suited for collaboration between multiple teams. Within my role, we have four different functions accessing the boards at the same time, all referencing different styles or information. It's a great "single source of truth" for all teams. For our job function, it would be less appropriate to review intricate details such as cost breakdowns on these boards.