Miro us a step up from traditional slide tools! Highly recommended!
November 22, 2022

Miro us a step up from traditional slide tools! Highly recommended!

My experience with Miro is on a professional level. I use to to make flow charts to visualise the process flows. I have also used Miro to make database schemas to visualise and understand the various keys that we can use to connect various data sets and get optimal results. We in our team use Miro boards as a database schema guide and bank upon it to find some data item in our database (to understand which tables should be joined to get the required results)
  • Unlimited scrolling (Huge Size Boards)
  • Tool to visualze processes
  • Collaborate with other team members in real time
  • Organisational Sharing
  • Multi-slide tool (Similar to Powerpoint)
  • Ability to search keywords within objects
  • Project Management tools
  • Improve the visibility of processes
  • Helped in knowledge trasnfer
  • Helps as a guide we can refer on a daily basis
  • Helps increase the efficiency of processes
I wasnt aware of the integration ability. Have not gotten a chance to use integrations with other apps. But will keep and eye and will try to utilize it if neeeded. I think I just get notification on Slack about any changes - so that is helpful.
Yes, we are a global organisation and the collaborative feature has helped us a lot. We use the feature on a regular basis and it has give us a tremendous boost in our efficiency to collaborate easily and effectively. It is easy to use and self explanatory. Multi coloured arrows is very intuitive and fun to use as well!

Not sure

Miro stands out among the traditional slide softwares. It has a value add over the others in many ways. 1: Easy to collaborate; 2: Unlimited Space/board size; 3: Readily available tools to build clean looking visualisations and boards 4: A tool to use as a white board for online collaboration
1: Miro boards helps to Visualise Processes that are difficult to understand and hence uncover opportunities to improvements
2: It is very easy to collaborate with team members and it makes the lives easier to work on a single board easily
3: It sets as a good documentation tool - that help to be a guide for knowledge transfer purposes