Miro is SO EASY!
November 22, 2022

Miro is SO EASY!

We use Miro at our organization as a collaboration tool. It is incredibly easy to learn, and Miro makes sharing feedback and collaborating on projects seamless across multiple teams. Users from different teams can work on the same project together and can see updates being made in real time. We are big fans of Miro and look forward to continuing to use the tool for future projects.

Pros

• Collaboration
  • Real-time updates
  • Easy to learn

Cons

• Initial setup of a collaboration board can be challenging
  • Miro has helped improve team morale, using such an easy platform for team building activities has been wonderful
I have not integrated Miro with other products.
As previously described, collaborating in Miro is incredibly easy to do. Our team uses Miro pretty regularly to collaborate and share perspectives and thoughts on ongoing projects. Our entire team is remote and we range in location from Ireland to California. Using a platform like Miro allows us to collaborate and see updates in real-time, but also allows those in different time-zones to jump in during their scheduled workday to review updates from those who may not be online yet.

Not sure

My team uses Miro for a lot of visual pros and cons lists. We can easily see how team members feel about a certain project or situation. We can get real-time updates on project deadlines and blockers. Our team also uses Miro for team building activities - for example we use photos and sticky notes to vote on likes and dislikes. It's an incredibly easy tool to use and is ideal for folks like my team who prefer to have visual references.

Comments