We use Miva Merchant on all of our sites (4-5 at any time). Miva Merchant is highly configurable and easy to use. There has never been an issue we could not overcome - from security to SEO. Additionally, we have put it to the load test - having been featured on the Dr. Oz show twice, it handled all traffic with no issues whatsoever. We also installed it on a cloud setup with multiple load balancers and virtual servers - and no hiccup whatsoever.
- Easy to use by the customer.
- Easy to use by support staff
- Easy to configure for any situation with numerous modules and built in functionality. And - its always your data.
- Safe and secure - passes all security tests
- Honestly, I am aware of no areas that need improvement at this time. The crew at Miva are always working to bring enhancements.
- Our company is 7 years old, and we have made the INC 500 list two years in a row. 2012 and 2013. I have to give some credit to Miva Merchant - easy, fast, substantial. The ROI is there - and quickly.
I can't say enough good.
If you only have a few items - maybe less than 10-15, use something simpler. But if you're going to list more, this is the platform you want.
- Implemented in-house
Change management was minimal - The only issue is being sure of your SEO when updating from a standard format to a fluid format.
- building a duplicate site alonside the existing - which we did but setting a second virtual server, and then to go live - renaming the domain