Good event-based analytics platform to make better product decisionshttps://www.trustradius.com/web-analyticsMixpanelUnspecified8.31051012018-12-15T15:34:47.744Z
December 15, 2018
Good event-based analytics platform to make better product decisions
Score 9 out of 101
- Engagement Plans
- People Plans
Overall Satisfaction with Mixpanel
Mixpanel is used by our product and marketing teams. We track a lot of events in our app and then use Mixpanel's tools, such as Funnels, Insights, Retention and others to track the key metrics for our app. We also use Mixpanel's push notification system for sending notifications to our app users.
- Mixpanel is great at tracking any kind of events in your app or website, as well as for sending user properties (e.g. age, country and any other info you want)
- It's also great that Mixpanel works almost real-time
- I like how Mixpanel's funnels work even on the past events. You can create any kind of funnel and track it and also see the breakdown of the funnel performance by different groups e.g. by age, by country, etc.
- Sometimes their servers are overloaded and the data isn't coming real-time, but they fix those kinds of issues pretty fast
- If you track a lot of custom events, it takes a lot of developer time to implement capturing those events
- It helps us better understand our product metrics and make the right decisions based on that