Great CRM if you are a young company on a budget!
June 23, 2022

Great CRM if you are a young company on a budget!

Overall Satisfaction with monday sales CRM

I use the Monday sales CRM to manage a small team on our commercial projects. I can oversee my team's work, chase them on accounts, stay up to date with my own pipeline, and create new boards when we enter new territories. I also use the Monday sales CRM for creating new task list boards and keeping a record of all inbound leads we get.
  • Organising sales pipeline, I like the kanban view
  • Each user can be added to certain accounts, making it easy to see who has ownership of what
  • Searching via team member is useful, or using the map feature to find international prospects
  • It would be really useful to be able to extract data to excel on 'status changes', this way for example, I could easily use this feature to track weekly sales KPI's for my team
  • Although I like the kanban view for functionality, it could be a bit more aesthetically pleasing, as the Trello kanban views are, and could benefit from tags on there
  • KPI tracking add on would be useful, which pulls data from status changes, e.g. when a sales team member changes status from 'in talks' to 'signed', the number on their 'weekly signed' target would go up by 1
  • Helped us with organisation in general
  • Pushes team members to be more organised and track their work
  • Great for managing teams remotely
Trello has terrible reporting. Monday is much better there. Salesforce is amazing but it's too expensive.

Do you think monday sales CRM delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday sales CRM's feature set?

Did monday sales CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday sales CRM go as expected?

Would you buy monday sales CRM again?

It is very easy to use and intuitive, and there is loads of content out there to help with it (both from Monday and from content creators). It's easy to get to grips with even if you haven't used a CRM before.
Support is good and they are very friendly. The issue I took to them was not resolved but they did forward it onto their product team for a potential development.
It's great for managing my team, especially remotely, to ensure they are up to date with their pipelines and KPIs. I really like it as a tool for nudging team members, or asking for updates as they get an email notification (as do I) whenever a card is updated that relates to us. It's very useful the ability to add files to cards too. The only area I'd improve is being able to extract the data when a status changes to excel, as this would help with KPI tracking numerically.

monday sales CRM Feature Ratings

Customer data management / contact management
Workflow management
Territory management
Opportunity management
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Contract management