Monetate- Value Your Work With a Dollar Figurehttps://www.trustradius.com/ab-testingMonetateUnspecified8.71221012014-05-09T16:25:08.245Z
Updated March 16, 2015
Monetate- Value Your Work With a Dollar Figure
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Monetate
We are using Monetate for testing new things on the site (simple creative, CTAs, merchandising ideas, promotions) and we also use it for serving content and site elements that might take our IT department longer to implement.
- Targeting and segmentation- for those that don't have sophisticated content management systems and for those hoping to better personalize their site.
- Showing incremental lift/decrease- for things like promotions and other site enhancements, Monetate does a great job of giving an incremental dollar figure to things that top level executives are going to want to see.
- Ease of use- the UI is incredibly user-friendly and Action Builder is a great asset for people who aren't as adept with coding and such.
- Being quicker to release new features after they are announced. We often wait a year to gain access to features we are excited to use after they are announced.
- Being quicker to build out actions around the holiday shopping season.
- In terms of client support, we find that we have to sometimes remind our client service members about tests and other things discussed on update calls. A consistent follow up status email after each call or some other method of keeping track of things going on would be most helpful.
- Able to test whether we need to offer Free Shipping to all customers and evaluate the impact that has on margin and the bottom line.
- Able to launch certain site elements before IT is able to execute them.
3 - I think it is helpful to have a marketer, a testing strategist and also a front-end developer to truly have a high-functioning team. Monetate's support is great, but having these folks on staff will just take you over the edge. A front-end developer is the ace for any testing team because they can really help you to be agile in running sophisticated tests.