Updated January 14, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
- Test & Segment
Overall Satisfaction with Monetate
Monetate is used by a marketing department, specifically by a web marketing team. We use Monetate to test our design strategies via its testing platform and by checking its live analytics and results from it. Depending on the result, we will then make a decision to permanently implement the design onto the site itself or to drop the idea if it fails.
- Dynamic test to let users test several different ideas at the same time while dynamically distributing traffic to the highest ROI.
- Live analytics to show us where the test is at and to easily compare the experiment with original (control).
- Faster development job is done when requested.
- I know the company has been undergoing a change but staff has changed so often that our personalized staff has changed numerous times.
- We were able to make sure of the "working" ideas which actually brings customers.
- Our changes to the site has become more risk-free now.
I think their targeting capabilities are pretty detailed but for some, it's hard to "preview" the test.
I haven't personally tried this but I don't recall seeing them so I assume it won't be that easy/simple to use 3rd party platform integrations?
- creating 3 mini cta buttons on the top of the main page
- changing the layout of the action page
- changing the banner ad styles
Even though I see some rooms for improvement from Monetate I think the platform is well built for the needs