A Powerful and Flexible Platformhttps://www.trustradius.com/marketing-automationNet-ResultsUnspecified8.6291012015-04-24T20:05:29.806Z
Updated September 30, 2015
A Powerful and Flexible Platform
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Net-Results
We use Net-Results to engage with prospects and leads throughout every stage of the buy cycle. From analytics and attribution modeling to landing pages, web forms, and lead nurturing, Net-Results is core to our marketing operations. The application is integrated with our Salesforce.com instance to provide a consistent view of every prospect and ensure the sales team is looped into the nurturing process.
- Visibility - Net-Results provides an excellent view into the current state of our prospects. We can understand how prospects are engaging with our assets, create detailed segments, and track prospects through the different stages of our nurturing campaigns.
- Responsive email design - Net-Results has an excellent drag and drop email builder that uses responsive email designs. It is the easiest email builder I've ever used and the emails look great on both desktop and phones.
- Support - Obviously support is not a product feature, but it is one of the most important aspects to consider when choosing solutions. Net-Results in the front of the pack when it comes to support. Their support team is intelligent, responsive, and is able to provide a resolution often in only one or two emails.
- Campaign flexibility - There is a great deal of flexibility when it comes to structuring campaigns. Between segmentation and logical branching Net-Results is able to execute campaigns just as you envision them. They've done a nice job making the campaign complexity scalable, allowing simple campaigns to be created with ease.
- Dashboard customization - Net-Results has quite a few different dashboards to monitor different areas of the application. It would be great if they gave the user the ability to create a single consolidated dashboard that only contained the visualizations they were interested in.
- Alert email customization - Email alerts follow a standardized format. I would love to be able to use their awesome drag and drop email builder to build alert emails that get sent to our internal team.
- Stronger re-engagement rates - The buy cycle for our product can be very long. Net-Results helps us keep in touch with prospects that may have gone cold.
- Better asset utilization - Net-Results helps us drive continuous utilization of our assets.
- Efficiency - The automation Net-Results has provided means we can focus on other tasks, like creating new assets or building new partnerships.
In my experience, Net-Results is best suited for marketing organizations that demand complex interactions with their prospects. That's not to say Net-Results wouldn't work well for an organization that just wants to do blast email campaigns, but there are a ton of simplistic solutions out there that can do that. Net-Results manages complexity well.