We are a very small financial services firm that has been utilizing Net-Results to generate targeted communication messages to our clients …
Email deliverability reporting (46)
List management (22)
Standard reports (22)
Mobile optimization (22)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Net-Results, and make your voice heard!
One Price Full Platform
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Supported: WYSIWYG email editor
- Supported: Landing pages
- Supported: Mobile optimization
- Supported: Email deliverability reporting
- Supported: List management
- Supported: Triggered drip sequences
- Supported: Lead nurturing
- Supported: Lead scoring and grading
- Supported: Data quality management
- Supported: Automated sales alerts and tasks
- Supported: Event/webinar marketing
- Supported: Social sharing and campaigns
- Supported: Social profile integration
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: API
- Supported: Role-based workflow & approvals
- Supported: Customizability
- Supported: Integration with Salesforce.com
- Supported: Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Supported: Integration with SugarCRM
- Supported: Database Segmentation
- Supported: Drag-and-Drop Landing Page Creator
- Supported: Customized Dashboards
- Supported: Email Marketing
Visit https://net-results.wistia.com/medias/m9tba6rerl to watch Net-Results video.
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||50%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||5%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS|
- Implementing features we need
- Ease of use
- Smaller company
- Not everything you expect is built yet
If you are looking to prove ROI on all of your marketing activities, it wont really help you do that.
- Allows you to create emails really easy, you just drag and drop item around.
- Their tracking method works really nice.
- I wish I could have a way to put a signature in the footer of the email.
- Segmentation: Very powerful either behavioural on our websites and nurturing campaigns or based on data from our CRM.
- Service & Support: Net-Results support team is very accessible and action-oriented.
- Price: For all those functionalities? No better price.
- Product enhancement: Updates with new useful features very often.
- Social Networks: We have today the equivalent of a buffer. But I heard that is gonna be enhanced very soon!
- A lack in materials (examples of use).
- Intuitive and easy to use.
- Excellent customer support: they respond immediately and know their product inside out.
- Exceptional metrics and reporting capabilities.
- Integration with CRM platforms other than Salesforce and SugarCRM.
- Visibility - Net-Results provides an excellent view into the current state of our prospects. We can understand how prospects are engaging with our assets, create detailed segments, and track prospects through the different stages of our nurturing campaigns.
- Responsive email design - Net-Results has an excellent drag and drop email builder that uses responsive email designs. It is the easiest email builder I've ever used and the emails look great on both desktop and phones.
- Support - Obviously support is not a product feature, but it is one of the most important aspects to consider when choosing solutions. Net-Results in the front of the pack when it comes to support. Their support team is intelligent, responsive, and is able to provide a resolution often in only one or two emails.
- Campaign flexibility - There is a great deal of flexibility when it comes to structuring campaigns. Between segmentation and logical branching Net-Results is able to execute campaigns just as you envision them. They've done a nice job making the campaign complexity scalable, allowing simple campaigns to be created with ease.
- Dashboard customization - Net-Results has quite a few different dashboards to monitor different areas of the application. It would be great if they gave the user the ability to create a single consolidated dashboard that only contained the visualizations they were interested in.
- Alert email customization - Email alerts follow a standardized format. I would love to be able to use their awesome drag and drop email builder to build alert emails that get sent to our internal team.
- Customization: No other marketing automation software company was willing to work with our website developer to build custom APIs that automatically create lists and manage their membership through user website activity.
- Nurturing campaigns: Automatically follow up with users who click emails, visit certain pages, complete forms, etc.
- Segmenting: Powerful engine for selecting groups or users based on wide range of criteria.
- Customer Support: Excellent, responsive immediately, friendly and smart!
- Forms: Would love to have dependent fields, also ability to see all data a user entered without having to create a custom field for every form.
- Campaign branching: Criteria need to be selected one at a time, which can be very time-consuming.
We are a very small financial services firm that has been utilizing Net-Results to generate targeted communication messages to our clients and prospects. I do not have an IT Department and Net-Results has provided us a platform that is easy to use and more importantly it has allowed us to incorporate our corporate branding, including our colors into the emails.
I would recommend Net-Results to anyone for its ease of use and the systems' ability to generate fantastic looking emails that I can complete and track.
- Ease of Use
- The professional look and functionality of the email
- Simple to understand reports
- I would like to be able to more easily plan with the margins of how much of a page an email takes up
- The updated platform they offer to send email blasts is easy to use.
- We really enjoy being able to see details of what pages on our websites were visited.
- I would like to be able to filter out businesses vs. "regular" people looking at our website more easily.
- The lead scoring helps us find quickly prospects who are electronically engaged with the client.
- List segmentation is helpful in targeting messaging.
- Lead score owner eases duplication of work.
- Creating a campaign is sometimes confusing - if/then, and/or functions are difficult to differentiate.
- Marketing Automation. You have complete control over your email campaigns and can set users down different paths depending on their behavior.
- Audience Segmentation. Depending on user behavior you can add users to different lists that tie into your marketing automation.
- Landing Pages. You can create custom landing pages very easily with their drag and drop interface.
- I would love to see the ability to add UTM tracking parameters to all links on an email without having to hard code them in there.
- The new drag and drop builders are great, but I would love to have the ability to drag and drop and still look at the whole email or landing pages code at once.
- More help documentation would be great. Sometimes I have a question that takes longer and more digging to find out, and sometimes I can't find the answer so I have to submit a help ticket. Which by the way they are so fast at responding, and go above and beyond to help you solve the problem.
- Marketing Automation
- Contact segmentation
- Provision of useful metrics
- Social media
- Online support resources
- There is scope to make the app more "plug and play"
- We love the Drag and Drop email builder.
- Great integration with our CRM.
- Looking forward to upcoming enhancements to the social media module.
- Send emails and provide info well beyond opens and clicks
- Captures leads and opportunities for business
- Provides business intelligence and insight
- Landing page builder is good but could always be better
- Ability to throttle sending and release large campaigns over time
We are also using the marketing automation functionality. Specifically, we are automating branched email chains and the concurrent delivery of activity based content distribution. My comments are similar for this module. It took our team a bit of time to get used to and understand how to use their 'nurture' campaign feature, but once we understood, we were blown away by the functionality. Its a great tool.
- Drag and drop email builder
- Automated, rules driven 'nurture'; email campaigns
- Landing page creation
- Adding new contacts to our contact list. I would love integrations with Outlook. I am communicating with new people every day and it would be awesome to be able to tag a new contact and automatically add that person to an appropriate contact segment without logging in and manually adding a new contact (which I rarely do)
- Sales method - simply put, low key but thorough! We worked with several eMarketing companies during selection process, and the team (in particular Nicki) was easy to do business with.
- Training - already we have come up with lots of hard questions, and the technical team has worked closely with our team to figure out how to use the system. Unlimited training should not be undervalued.
- More real world examples of best practices for eMarketing would be helpful.
Net-Results does a great job of consolidating our inbound and outbound marketing efforts into one, centralized platform. Net-Results tremendous content development tools allow even non design-savvy marketers to create meaningful assets.
Net-Results is one of the easiest marketing tools to use and is capable of supporting businesses of all levels and sizes. Net-Results is a highly scalable solution. Net-Results provides extraordinary value compared to the rest of the mid-tier to enterprise level solutions on the market. There is almost nothing Net-Results can't do when you compare it to even the top tools in the industry (like HubSpot, Act-On or Marketo).
- Landing Page Development
- Content Generation and Campaign Management
- List Segmentation and Marketing List Development
- Integration with CRM platforms other than SugarCRM or Salesforce.
- Overall Speed
- Continuous innovation that focuses on usability.
- Their segementation functionality keeps your marketing efforts organized and easy to report on.
- The support they provide is excellent.
- They could use a more expansive customer community.
- Would love to see their new email editor expanded to their landing pages.
- They need more training videos. Perhaps more webinars to fill the gap.
- User Interface
- Product Innovation
- Event Management would be a great functionalitity
- Deeper SugarCRM integration
- Net-Results has a very powerful segmentation engine that allows us and our clients to customize outreach and nurture tactics to almost any parameter imaginable. This allows great flexibility depending upon our business, our client's business and products. If you want to send nurture prospects based upon site activity, lead score, specific pages or topic areas and even company data.
- The open API allows interaction at very granular levels and allows us to create custom reports and implementations for our clients when needed. Another point that shows Net-Results power and flexibilty.
- Customer service and Tech support are incredible. When our team has issues with the interface or certain functions Net-Results is quick to respond with status, troubleshooting and solutions.
- The email builder and landing page builder are not as clean as we would like. It can get clunky trying to optimize landing pages and emails for use in mobile.
- Reporting customization is limited in the out-of-the-box application in terms of date ranges and types of data to look at. Use of the APIs allows us to fill those gaps until Net-Results releases those items.
When selecting a marketing automation provider make it a point to find out the level of integration with Salesforce and other marketing technologies. Do they have pre-built automation modules or does it require building from the ground up? Also ask questions regarding its specific capabilities ... for example: is it a marketing automation provider? is it a CRM provider? etc.
- Automated emails in a drip campaign that Sales can remove people from.
- Lead scoring and alerts that go right to the lead owner.
- Weekly reports to each Sales person with their hottest lead.
- Very finely tuned segments that can be used for alerts, emails, and scheduled reports.
- Integration with Salesforce. The Sales team can basically trigger their own emails.
- Every marketing automation provider can work on their on-screen help and documentation for regular and complex tasks. They could explain how their Include/Exclude logic works for complex scenarios. Luckily Net-Results has free phone and email support, and they respond super quickly.
- I would like to see an A/B module for both subject lines and body copy. Or maybe I have not found it yet.
- I would love some built-in engagement tools to add to my site, to get people to fill out.
- Custom emails
- Contact uploads
- Managing lists can be cumbersome at times when creating email campaign
- Sometimes the site can be slow
- Customer service: they respond quickly. They are real people! They work hard to fix problems, and want to tailor the product to you. Mainly the support team.
- Ease of use: even marketing novices can use this product. It is meant for less technical people.
- Innovation: Net-Results is consistently trying to come out with new elements of the tool.
- A/B testing - there are way too many steps to get this done.
- Adding seeds - if you want to add a person but they would be excluded based on conditions in your exclusions (ie employee) you need to make a whole new campaign. Adding seed fields would help.
- Deliverable - we have worked hard with their team to figure out the gaps between original list and delivered. This may be an overall marketing automation issue that many platforms are struggling with, but are lists are being heavily cut.
- Technical support is great! They answer quickly and work with you to resolve any issues.
- Updating new features, such as the new drag & drop templates.
- Easy to use, and easy to teach new employees how to use.
- No fatigue calendar available to exclude people that have already received X emails in a day, week, etc.
- No A/B testing
- There is not an option to delete lists after you've used them
- Segment Building
- Campaign Automation
- Responsiveness to Customer Needs
- Lead Scoring
- Tracking Website Activity
- Deeper CRM integration
- Customizable reporting
- The Team Approach has worked well over the years. Any problems, technical, or otherwise, have been acted upon promptly.
- Their pricing structure has remained consistently fair over the years.
- Their technical progress has remained current and in many cases, surpassed the capabilities of other vendors we have spoken with. Innovation is alive and well at Net-Results.
- Email templates would be of help.
- A listing of industry visitors would also be of help.
- Responsive landing pages would add value.