NICE inContact CXone is well suited for may applications
October 21, 2020
NICE inContact CXone is well suited for may applications
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with NICE inContact CXone
NICE inContact CXone is being used by the entire organization, which is spread throughout the world. We have people is several locations that all work together on several projects. Many of our people work from home and NICE inContact CXone allows us to keep constant and instant contact with each other on the online environment. We all use it to contact clients throughout the world. We have clients call us on different phone lines that show us exactly the number they called so we know why they are calling, which allows us to provide them with great customer experiences. NICE inContact CXone streamlines many of the customer service duties because before customers are transferred to a person, they answer questions that divert them to the right person to handle their problem.
- NICE inContact CXone does a good job at providing data to the user before transferring the call. I know where the customer is calling from, why the customer is calling, and what rules to associate with the caller. Without out this extraordinary amount of data, I would have to ask additional questions that could frustrate the caller, and therefore provide them a negative experience.
- NICE inContact CXone does a great job of identifying resources that I need. I am able to use the system as a phone book to look up resources much quicker that finding them by myself. If I need to transfer a customer to another department, I can simply start tying the department and the system will locate the number that I need.
- NICE inContact CXone does a great job at keeping the employees connected. I am able to see my coworkers in the system and verify if I am able to transfer the customer to them. I can also place the customer on hold and speak directly to a coworker that might be able to help me on a call. The system also allows me to three way conference in a teammate that might also be able to assist.
- NICE inContact CXone also provides a call history. Providing the users the instant call history enable the user to call the customer back for any reason such as the call being dropped. If this strength was not available, it would take much longer to find the customer's phone number which could frustrate the customer.
- NICE inContact CXone has room for improvement in the way that the system stay online. The product has codes that basically show that the user is available or not available to take or make calls. Along with the availability is an agent leg. The agent leg gives the user access to make or take those calls and must be activated when the user logs in. After one hour of use or non usage, the agent leg will automatically log off. This in turn, makes the user unable to accept calls. The system still shows as available however, the user will not be able to answer the call.
- NICE inContact CXone has room for improvement when used in a Citrix environment. My company uses NICE inContact CXone in Citrix, so anytime that we use the product, we also must be in Citrix. If Citrix drops for any reason or if Citrix is not working, the users are unable to use the product. This may be a problem for the users more than a issue with the product but once you log back into Citrix, you must log out of NICE inContact CXone and log back into it because the agent leg will not activate.
- NICE inContact CXone has room for improvement in some of the supervisory tools. There are several metrics that can be monitored by supervision. The availability for users is a major concern. If supervisors monitor this element, they might be made to believe that some of the users are purposely logging out or not accepting calls. This has been an issue in my office because the supervisors monitor the availability of the workforce so when there is an agent leg problem or Citrix problem, it can reflect negatively on the user instead of the actual issue.
- NICE inContact CXone is well suited as a communications tool for the workforce. It does not matter how often it is used because the usability would not affect customer experiences.
- NICE inContact CXone does not do well when it it used as an in frequent communication tool utilized for customer service.
- NICE inContact CXone is great for the application that we use and has additional features that we do not even use.
NICE inContact CXone is well suited for the personalized call scripts. This provides a training advantage because new employees may not know what to say when confronted by a customer. The scripts provides a great way to help build upon the training so that new user are able to assume their duties much quicker than they have if the scripts were not provided. There is a lot of turnover in my field so any way that we can use technology to help new employees is great because it build confidence that the customers can surely hear on the phone.
NICE inContact CXone is well suited for many applications so I would rate the usability as phenomenal. I trained on the system by completing computer based training that was not facilitated by a trainer. I was still able to immediately jump into the system and feel very confident using the basic functions. I immediately was able to do the simple task and easily gained an understanding the the difficult task associated with the product.
As a user I am only allowed to see some of the features of the reports but not all of them. This may or may not put me at a disadvantage but it places my supervisor in an extreme advantage spot. My supervisor is able to see all of my report is real time so that she can make immediate adjustments instead of waiting to a later time. I can see some of the reports on myself but I believe my supervisor can monitor the reports so that we have good marks on a daily basis.
NICE inContact CXone is well suited for several applications. It performs best when utilized as a communications device that keeps coworkers connected. It is perfect for this use because of the tools that enable people to easily call, speak, three way communicate, and transfer with each other. The phone system enables audible rings so that I know when somebody is calling so that I can answer their call. NICE inContact CXone is not suited well when the user receives in frequent phone call. If the user does not receive calls at least every 10 minutes, the user will see issues with automatically being logged out of the system or automatically losing the agent leg which allows the connection to the system. A user must monitor the agent leg and the website to ensure they remain logged in or they will be logged off.
NICE CXone Feature Ratings
NICE inContact CXone Reliability
The scalability is awesome because of the multiple uses it is able at performing for users. A large organization with several user can use this product in the same fashion that a smaller organization could. I believe the larger organization would see more benefits because of the users ability between communication coworkers.
NICE inContact CXone is available when you need it. I have been using it for about a year and I have never suffered any issues that caused my not to have access to the product. If there are updates, they must be downloaded and install in the background because I do not see them.
NICE inContact CXone performs very well even on old computers that are limited in resources. I use a older computer with limited memory and it seems to handle NICE inContact CXone very well in most cases. There will be times when it acts up for whatever reason bust over ninety percent of the time.