Good for the beginning
September 18, 2020

Good for the beginning

Overall Satisfaction with Nielsen Marketing Cloud

It was used strictly by me and strictly for feedback from our clientele. We utilized surveys post-transaction closing to get feedback from our customers. It was a good way to gauge what were are doing right with our clients versus where or what we can improve upon. This allows us to adjust moving forward.
  • Surveys.
  • Marketing email.
  • Adding features.
  • Expanding options.
  • Allowing further customization.
  • We like the feedback we had been receiving when in use.
We have tried a myriad of other survey companies and have found that customization does not exist in the way we like to utilize it in the prefabricated platforms. We liked Nielsen better than SurveyMonkey because there was no forced branding page at the end that would force them to another unrelated message/page.
I am rating this as neutral due to having minimal interaction with them.
Very easy to utilize. Features are basic. Again just not too much in the way of involved customization.

Do you think Nielsen Marketing Cloud delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Nielsen Marketing Cloud's feature set?

Did Nielsen Marketing Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Nielsen Marketing Cloud go as expected?

Would you buy Nielsen Marketing Cloud again?

I think Nielsen is an ideal solution for survey and promotion. I think incentives for customers truly help the ROI on this platform. I feel they could do better with email customization but it's a great starting point. It's clear to see who access and what survey results are available as well.

Nielsen Marketing Cloud Feature Ratings