Nielsen Marketing Cloud Reviews

September 18, 2020

Good for the beginning

It was used strictly by me and strictly for feedback from our clientele. We utilized surveys post-transaction closing to get feedback from our customers. It was a good way to gauge what were are doing right with our clients versus where or what we can improve upon. This allows us to adjust moving forward.
  • Surveys.
  • Marketing email.
  • Adding features.
  • Expanding options.
  • Allowing further customization.
I think Nielsen is an ideal solution for survey and promotion. I think incentives for customers truly help the ROI on this platform. I feel they could do better with email customization but it's a great starting point. It's clear to see who access and what survey results are available as well.
I am rating this as neutral due to having minimal interaction with them.
Nikita Patel | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 16, 2018

Nielsen Marketing Cloud Overview

My entire department and client team use Nielsen Marketing Cloud's service and Data Management Platform. It helps us house NCS data segments, allowed us to build and de-duplicate audiences, as well as house our 1st party data to create LAL models.
  • Audience building is completely intuitive and easy to do!
  • The audience planner tool helps easily assess duplication across segments and audiences
  • The NMC team is always there to lend a helping hand
  • Their DMP is incredibly slow - it often times out and freezes or kicks you out of the UI.
  • Downloading reports becomes difficult, especially for household level overlap reports.
  • Develops for integration are incredibly time-consuming!
If you have a robust audience strategy and a ton of CRM data from a client, I'd recommend using NMC. Their integration and easy access to NCS segments makes my job 10X easier.
Read Nikita Patel's full review

Collection of first-party data (2)
5.1
Collection of third-party data (1)
Access to Third-party Data Providers (1)
Audience taxonomy (2)
5.2
Tag Management (1)
Data Analysis Dashboard (2)
5.1
Data Transfer (1)
DSP integration (1)
Campaign Analytics (2)
Audience Analytics (2)
6.1

About Nielsen Marketing Cloud

Neilsen Marketing Cloud includes a Data Management Platform (DMP), Media Planning and Optimization, Data as a Service (DaaS), Multitouch Attribution Analytics, Inflight Analytics, and integrations to different digital media channels as well as to content marketing, creative testing, search, email and social media platforms. It's designed to enable marketers to plan, execute, and report on all of their marketing activities from one place.