Nifty Stuff with Nintex
October 19, 2018
Nifty Stuff with Nintex
Head of IT
City Of London Investment Management Co., LTDFinancial Services, 51-200 employees
Score 10 out of 10
Nintex Workflow for Sharepoint
Overall Satisfaction with Nintex Platform
It is being used across our entire firm. We use it for a whole host of things from automatically categorizing reports sent into our SharePoint site, to lookups for adding addition relevant information to our properties of our reports, and most importantly for gaining approvals on our reports and other sensitive documents.
- The graphical interface for producing the workflows make the process very easy to understand and to implement.
- There is a lot of built in functionality that just doesn't exist in the standard SP workflows like Loops and FOR/NEXT, and accessing other sites within a workflow.
- The support is very good and the suite of tools from workflows to form building and mobile phone support allows great development of large applications.
- Trouble shooting remains a difficult task. It would be helpful if there were a manual dedicated solely to building trouble shooting actions and processes for Nintex.
- This may be my lack of investigation but to learn how to build forms or build mobile solutions it would also be good to have access to in-depth training videos.
- I also think there should be a better way to search a design workflow to find references to fields or variables. This would allow a quicker way to find areas of a workflow that deals with these fields or vars.
- Unfortunately I do not have an ROI but I do feel the ease of use and increased functionality of the Nintex workflows has saved time in developing solutions for our business.
We use Nintex in our SharePoint environment. I already stated in the other questions how important the Nintex platform has been for our use in SharePoint.
Our business is using the end results of our development of workflows and forms. This is done automatically when our business emails reports and documents into SharePoint our workflow automatically run doing many things among the most used is our approval process.
I have been using Nintex for many years, and looking back, I don't know how I could have come this far without the Nintex suite of tools. The ability to organize, coordinate and distribute, and update content in our SharePoint environment has been hugely enhanced by using the Nintex Platform of tools.