Nintex is the way to go!https://www.trustradius.com/business-process-management-bpmNintex PlatformUnspecified8.21651012018-11-16T19:54:04.129Z
November 16, 2018
Nintex is the way to go!
Score 9 out of 101
Nintex Workflow for Sharepoint
Overall Satisfaction with Nintex Platform
Nintex is used in around 2200 site collections in our farm. Both the finance and dispatch department rely heavily on the workflows implemented in the site's collections. The basics to complicated flows regarding approvals, disapprovals, auditing, tasks management tracking of the delivery package, and the current status of the financial transactions are heavily dependent on Nintex.
- Very easy for the end user to implement
- A person with low coding skills can effectively create a complex workflow
- The logging is very easy to check and implement
- The support system can be improved.
- Lots of organisation use lync/skype but the nintex support is not available over skype
- In case of production issues, there is no option to raise the severity.
- It's very expensive for maintenance
- If you are looking to upgrade to O365 you can evaluate the SharePoint designer instead
- MS flow has almost the same functionality
Environment: SharePoint online:
- The deployment of Nintex should be flexible because of the constant upgrades to the servers and environment and also Microsoft does not give support to third-party features. So basically you are on own.
Non IT staff use nintex to make entry in the system and automatically emails are generated. The recipient who also are non IT just have to click on approve / no approve and the tasks are re assigned or completed
Nintex is well suited for designing complex tasks in a manufacturing business. Ours is a chocolate manufacturing plant and it has proved to be very helpful in maintaining the records and approvals of different batches of products received, products released, any errorreporting, incident reporting, generating emails, and tracking the current status.