Overall Satisfaction with NoteVault
Our organization uses NoteVault as a daily report tool across all projects. The filed superintendents are able to load instant information and not have to wait until days end to try and remember what took place for the day. The ability to load photos, drawings, etc. and make notes allows for communication with other team members and ease of use for PM's to extract and forward to Architects or Designers.
- Add photos
- Tracks manpower
- Usage of tasks completed
- Does not track weather as accurately as it could
- Doubles up notes and duplicates to make a daily report confusing
- Could improve on training for how to properly fill out the report
- Easy to use - saves time for superintendents
- Cost is negligible - as it is an app and does not require a lap top
- Instant updates - difference between losing a day and solving a problem immediately
As a company, we relied on Word document as our daily report. We do not have any other products to evaluate against.
Great for construction projects where a PM can access instant updates on a project without having to be on the jobsite. A positive overview to recap a day and track issues or concerns to follow up on. The ability to load photos to reflect detailed items that need attention or show completion.