Okta Helps Keep Our Users Happy

Okta Helps Keep Our Users Happy

Software Version

Single Sign-On

Overall Satisfaction with Okta Workforce Identity

We use Okta Workforce Identity to publish internal and external sites to our users. Our goal is to have users sign into the Okta portal then have every web application we use a single click away. This way our users only need to remember one username and one password. Then Okta will handle the SSO portion into our sites.
  • Setting up new applications is easy. If those apps do not support SAML, then we can use SWA (Secure Web Forms) Via the Okta browser plugin.
  • We've been using Okta for almost 2 years and we've never had a service interruption.
  • It's really easy to integrate with our AD environment.
  • There is a CLI but it is not intuitive.
  • Powershell support would be great.
  • Some reports don't reflect current user assignments.
  • Allowing users to automatically log into web resources has helped our IT team focus on other value-added projects.
  • We've deployed MFA for our VPN and this is helping us keep our network secure.
I've only ever had to open a handful of tickets. Less than 5. I create the ticket via the website and usually within an hour I have a response and I'm engaging with support to resolve my issue. Most issues I've had were more so feature use questions instead of account problems.

Do you think Okta Workforce Identity delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Okta Workforce Identity's feature set?

Did Okta Workforce Identity live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Okta Workforce Identity go as expected?

Would you buy Okta Workforce Identity again?

If your company uses web-based cloud apps, Okta is a great fit. If your business does several M&As Okta can help abstract users Identity sources to a single platform where you could then grant access to applications and workflows.
Okta would not be a good fit if you have very little web services you use.

Okta Workforce Identity Feature Ratings

ID-Management Access Control
ID Management Single-Sign On (SSO)
Multi-Factor Authentication