Overall Satisfaction with ON24
We use ON24 in two areas of our company with existing clients to discuss product and service solutions and in our recruitment efforts for new financial advisors. I represent the recruitment marketing group. ON24 web delivery is a great way to present information on our firm to people at other financial advisory firms. Often, financial advisors who are looking to move their practices must do so in a confidential manner. ON24 allows for this feature.
- Polling questions during the program are great ways to keep viewers engaged. Their responses also tell us more about the audience.
- The measurement and stats available for a program are very helpful in understanding our viewership.
- Our viewers being able to ask questions in real-time during a program is helpful. It allows us to engage immediately with a lead.
- The front end set up for a new program is a little clunky. It would be good if it was more intuitive.
- The LinkedIn widget is no longer available, which is a big "miss" for our audience.
Unfortunately, ON24 is not integrated with our CRM which is Avature.
Just in one experience did I have an issue. I was trying to upload a new presentation for use that day and their server was really slow. It took almost an hour to load.
- ON24 has produced new leads for us as well as cultivated existing leads. So, it has impacted our pipeline and candidate engagement positively. Unfortunately, it is still too soon to know the metrics on this impact.
ON24 was superior in both program delivery experience and with measurement/reporting data.