- Resume Management (5)9.090%
- Customized Application Form (5)9.090%
- Candidate Search (5)9.090%
- Duplicate Candidate Prevention (5)8.787%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Avature CRM, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Offering CRM technology for recruiting, Avature is a configurable enterprise SaaS platform for talent acquisition and talent management that drives innovation in the HCM software space. Founded by Dimitri Boylan, Avature empowers the HR strategies of enterprise-level organizations worldwide, including, according to Avature, 110 of the Fortune 500 and 28 of the Forbes Global 100.
Avature’s AI-powered solutions include sourcing, recruitment marketing, career sites, applicant tracking, video interviewing, campus and events recruiting, employee referral management, social onboarding, branded employee engagement and performance management, employee mobility and contingent workforce management. Avature delivers its services from its private cloud, located in data centers in the US, Europe and Asia, and has offices in Buenos Aires, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Munich, New York, Shenzhen and Paris.
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Customized Application Form
- Supported: Resume Management
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Candidate Search
- Supported: Collaboration
- Supported: Task Creation and Delegation
- Supported: Email Templates
- Supported: User Permissions
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Email Marketing
- Supported: Scheduling
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||0%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||100%|
- It is easy to use and it helps organizations in maintaining their progress. It keeps the data of the application and avoids any type of fraud.
- It also notifies applicants via email. If you are running a large enterprise and want to save applicants data for present or future use this software is the solution for you.
- It has many advanced options for hiring candidates.
- In this software, not more than 20 attachments are forwarded at a time which should be increased
- You get only those options that you have been purchased and in a basic package,
- Not all options are open for use.
- Practicality for organizing candidate analysis selections
- Unlike ATS, Avature CRM is fluid and practical. With this practicality and fluidity, no previous experience is necessary to use the system
- Customer support needs to be improved, especially in terms of after-sales
- I think the layers of plans and resources available should be worked on more. The difference in features of the versions with median values between those with higher values is exorbitant
- The attachment limit could be higher to share a larger amount of CVs
- Simplicity - HR specialists and recruiters using the software will be able to use data and analytics to track the progress of their prospective candidates.
- Versatility - Avature's customer service team will work with you to build a customized workflow.
- Flexibility - The ability to update and change the system ensures that this platform will continue to serve organizations today as well as tomorrow. As the last 24 months have shown, organizations must adapt to the changing workforce.
- Tiered pricing system - Not all features are available within the basic packages.
- Depth - Avature [CRM]'s platform takes a while to learn, and users will need to train in order to become comfortable with all of the functionality.
- Sporadic Customer Service - The Avature team is great in terms of setting up their system, but after that point, they can be flighty.
- Easy to use. Tagging of candidates' skills works great too.
- Easy to search, add data on a candidate, not cumbersome at all.
- Use of Portals is great for events.
- Some of the better parts of the CRM system must be purchased.
- Reporting could be easier/better, kind of cumbersome to run a report.
- Easy and reliable "drag & drop" and email multiple candidate record creation including parsing of C.V.s
- Workflow is very flexible and can be customized by power users themselves
- Great Support and Training Videos
- drag & drop multiple C.V.s not supported
- Bulk Import of C.V. (email is limited to 20 attachments) a bit limited
Will need Hiring Manager Portal, if more user licenses are involved