Overall Satisfaction with ON24
Currently, the marketing department is using ON24 to run monthly webinars on thought leadership topics within our industry. ON24 helps us organize, promote and archive our webinars for an external audience. The platform enables us to capture registrant information and feed it into our CRM for further follow-up/nurturing. We are also able to host old content to extend the life and reach beyond the date of the webinar.
- Archive content. Having access to on-demand presentations allows us to continually promote important topics for our industry and keep it top of mind for potential customers.
- Simple Interface allows a low entry point for non-technical users.
- Difficult to implement GDPR compliance on the registration forms.
- The simple interface inhibits more advanced design/layout.
- Would like to see a more seamless experience/UI for the presenters/producers. It's a little clunky and not 100% intuitive.
- Increase leads in sales and marketing funnels.
- Establish us as a thought leader by providing timely and topical insights into our industry.
There's no silver bullet in any of these platforms. Each has its own strengths. ON24 is a straightforward, easy to use the platform if you need a simple system with a low ramp-up period. It is ready to go almost out of the box. I had no role in picking the platform, it was in place when I got here.
We integrate leads with Pardot and Salesforce. By tracking registration info we can add to the profiles we have within Pardot, getting a broader/more detailed look at the interests of visitors and potential customers. This allows us to recommend additional resources, nurture them further within a marketing or sales funnel, or move them in and out of specific marketing campaigns.