Overall Satisfaction with OneLogin
Normally it's so hard as humans to remember the credentials of everything we use in our day-to-day lives. Before we used OneLogin, we had less secure ways to save those credentials as notes, etc., but with OneLogin, everything is much easier and more secure. We use OneLogin to save our credentials for different applications. The cool thing is we can log them once and save time.
- Stores the user credentials.
- Help to manage different accounts.
- Can log in for all the platforms with one click.
- Easy to implement SAML SSO applications.
- Users do not receive notification when password is about to expire.
- Forcing to use secondary device.
- Should be able to skip training if user already knows about the system.
- Saves the user credentials.
- Save the time.
- More secure way.
- Saves the time of employees.
- Make more secure of the projects we work on.
- Worth of money we spend.
Do you think OneLogin by One Identity delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with OneLogin by One Identity's feature set?
Did OneLogin by One Identity live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of OneLogin by One Identity go as expected?
Would you buy OneLogin by One Identity again?
Very simple, user-friendly GUI. It saves a lot of time by remembering the credentials and logging them once. Easy to implement SAML SSO applications. Provides reasonable pricing plans. Their support is very friendly and quick. Whenever we needed their support, they got our back. Works fine with mobile. That's really cool.