Best Product in SSO
March 01, 2022
Best Product in SSO
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with OneLogin
We have implemented OneLogin as a solution in our organization. We are using it as an Identity and Single Sign-on and have integrated more than 30 business applications. The purpose of this implementation is to ensure internal users have a seamless experience when accessing business apps so that they don't have to remember so many passwords and also to have centralized control over the identity of these business apps. For example, when a user resigns, we can terminate the access on OneLogin and this will ensure access will get de-activated for other apps, so we don't have to manually remove the access. Applications that we have integrated include in-house as well as third-party apps, including cloud-based apps.
- The application integration part is easy to deploy.
- The dashboard is good and user-friendly.
- The portal can be accessed from anywhere since we have gone to the cloud-based model.
- It provides a secure solution with certificate management that can restrict access from unauthorized apps.
- The technical support is good.
- The data center is not in India.
- The audit trail could be improved.
- More solution integrators need to be based in India. For example, Okta is popular in India.
- Centralized identity store
- User-friendly dashboard
- Secure Solution (OneLogin certificate)
- Integration with AD
- Enhanced user experience
- Centralized control over identity
- Restricts access from unauthorized apps
- Complete visibility of access
OneLogin has a lesser cost as compared to other solutions. It also has a successful POC, partner expertise, integration with in-house and cloud-based apps, and provides restriction of access from unauthorized devices. It is a secure solution with industry-standard encryption, a good dashboard, and a cloud-based solution. In my opinion, there is not too much effort involved in the integration and it provides good OEM support.
Do you think OneLogin by One Identity delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with OneLogin by One Identity's feature set?
Did OneLogin by One Identity live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of OneLogin by One Identity go as expected?
Would you buy OneLogin by One Identity again?
It is good for large enterprises having more than 100+ business apps that want to have centralized control over the identity and use it as an SSO. OneLogin has the capability to integrate with all types of platforms, including cloud-based apps. Integration is easy, however, the in-house team has to play a larger role in the implementation as it is very time consuming and organizations have to adopt a phase-wise approach for implementation. The licensing policy is good. I do not recommend this solution for small or mid-size organizations that have very few apps. Also, it would be tough for organizations who have very stringent privacy and data localization guidelines.