Overall Satisfaction with OneSpan Sign (formerly eSignLive)
OneSpan is used throughout our organization because it is the only truly secure digital signing technology. Unlike other tools, OneSpan does not allow the signer to augment our change the document after the first signature. For our government customers, it allows them to digitally sign using their PIV or CAC cards which is a unique feature.
- Does not allow for the change of the document during the signing process.
- Tracks and stores the document throughout all phases of the signing process.
- Allows government users to sign with their PIV and CAC cards.
- Is FedRAMP and DoD approved.
- None that I can see.
- OneSpan quickens the time to signature by allowing a secure platform for our internal usage as well as external to our customers.
- OneSpan was the first FedRAMP authorized digital signature offering and has helped many of our government customers reach their compliance goals/needs.