Reviews (1-25 of 35)
We also use this tool on ad-hoc basis anytime we need a group of advisors to sign some documents electronically.
- Very good API set.
- Great documentation of the APIs.
- Good support from the tech team.
- They have changed the name of their company 3 times in last few years.
- Sometimes changes were made that were not communicated very well.
- One can set up a workflow in which one can specify the order in which signatures have to be done.
- Customer service is great and always ready to go the extra mile.
- Pricing is very transparent, and there are no hidden charges.
- The interface needs a makeover. It still feels archaic in today's time and needs a facelift.
- We have faced some issues with downtime. Although they are not that frequent, since we don't get any notifications it hampers our productivity and causes some delays.
- More integrations need to be inbuilt as a standard offering so that our IT team doesn't need to integrate them separately.
- Customize the product as per our brand guidelines so that it integrates seamlessly with all our existing systems
- Customer support is really efficient and well informed
- It provides complete audit trails embedded within the document which helps us track if the document has gotten corrupted during the workflow
- Search capabilities can be improved by a great extent. We still can't search documents by name of the signatory
- Pricing seems a bit high when compared with other players in the market
- Data importing and exporting capabilities can be improved drastically
- Creating a package for a client with the necessary documents is quick and painless.
- Adding signers to the package is as simple as adding their name and email.
- You can utilize a print driver to upload your documents to OneSpan
- Searching for older documents can take some time/effort.
- Encouraging users to use a standard format for naming packages would be helpful
- Users don't always know to go through the whole process
1. To sign documents with potential agents during appointments.
2. To sign insurance forms with customers
3. To sign documents during the claims process
4. Other corporate documents.
- Their customer service is great, very personalized service to assist with different requirements
- Great technical documentation, helping us customizing our implementaiton
- Flexible corporate folks in scheduling our conferences
- One area, usage reports can be improved, where customers can compare and audit easily
- eSign went through different acquisitions from Silanis, Vasco, and now OneSpan which makes it difficult to reference in our internal documentation
- Some technical offerings to allow simple integration with different systems
- Does not allow for the change of the document during the signing process.
- Tracks and stores the document throughout all phases of the signing process.
- Allows government users to sign with their PIV and CAC cards.
- Is FedRAMP and DoD approved.
- None that I can see.
- fast track for links to standard docs
- uploads with custom signature fields
- clear user interface
- Customer service is hard to get a hold of, and not always immediately helpful (though so far they have been able to help me with most problems in the end).
- How quick it is to use the eSignLive platform when contracts need to be signed within deadlines!
- It is very easy to build a file and add new signers while keeping documents very private.
- The guidance to sign the contracts for people who aren't as strong with technology is very helpful. Clients call me often to let me know that they are very pleased with this e-signing platform.
- I would like my signature timezone to change to Eastern.
- The evidence summary should be within every individual file
We now have a complete solution which includes electronic signatures of our customized pdf documents stored in the cloud thanks to the eSignLive product. So our software is being used by vendors and administrators and this allows us to be paperless and cloud-ready, which means many benefits like: live documents search through indexing, ability to create statistics on those signed documents, reporting and automated emails among others.
- The API is simple to use and does things right. For instance existing software can easily create a package composed of a couple of PDF files and each of these files can contain multiple signatures at different locations.
- It's easy to retrieve the current state of PDF packages: being signed, rejected ones, email bounce, etc.
- Although the eSign-Live team has good support, the customization of emails sent to various actors of the eSign process needs improvements. There should be a user interface for that purpose and the client should not have to contact the support team by exchanging Word documents in order to drive customization.
- Even if it is fully operational, the user interface for the administrator should be modernized because it is not user friendly nor responsive at all.
- when you need to fully automate an eSign process within your existing application
- The Java API is simple to use for a developer
- Multiple API flavors are available for integration (REST, Java, .Net library...)
- for an administrator using a phone or tablet since the corresponding UI is not responsive
- Their customer service team is fabulous!
- The platform is straightforward and it doesn't take long to get the hang of how to send documents.
- The template and layover functionality make it easy to set up commonly used documents to avoid repeating certain steps each time.
- As with anything, there's a learning curve but that's not unique to this platform.
- We are limited (by our company partners) on what documents they will accept with eSignature (not eSignLive's issue but a wrench in the works for using the software to its full potential).
Due to limitations from our insurance carriers, there are certain documents that they will not accept eSignature for (i.e. restrictions of coverage, cancellations) but hopefully, these will change as the technology is more widely adopted.
The rich API support has allowed us to build an entire custom wrapper layer around eSignLive to meet the strict security/compliance and complex integration needs of a large multi-brand, multi-product organization. Customer experience is critical for the bank and our ability to customize the communications and signing experience with our layer while leveraging the power of eSignLive has been a great outcome for the bank.
- Allows access to rich APIs that has enabled us to develop a full wrapper layer to model complex business processes and enhanced features.
- The ability to run against a public cloud or private cloud provides companies with a choice of paths to satisfy different requirements around security, performance, data residency or sovereignty.
- Running a private instance has allowed our customer to control the level of performance and security for their core banking applications by not connecting them to public clouds based offshore.
- Signing ceremony performance on small mobile devices.
eSignLive is being used in a variety of different departments. After discussions with our IS team and seeing a demo of the program from the eSignLive team, we decided to use eSignLive in my department for intake of our scholarship applications.
Previous years, we had received hundreds of scholarship applications by mail, email, and fax. Many of the applications were difficult to read as they were handwritten, and many students forgot required pieces of documentation such as their transcript or a reference letter. eSignLive looked like it would fix most of those issues so we tried it!
- Electronic/online submission of applications
- Required fields
- Easy to create your form, have it company branded, and personalized
- The current search function did not work at all if you are trying to search by the name of the person who submitted the application.
- The page by page sorting can be improved. We had hundreds of applications, and at a max of 10 applications per page, it doesn't allow you to 'jump' to a certain page. You can only flip through page by page which was frustrating.
- We were unable to export the data from the forms. It would have been great to be able to click a button, and be able to export the data from the forms into Excel. Our IS dept figured out a work-around for us which helped immensely.
- They have 'required fields' as an option when you are creating the form. The only problem with the required fields is that the red exclamation point didn't disappear once the required field was filled in, so it continued to look like there was an error with that field.
It would work very well for simpler forms that just require one or multiple signatures (mortgage documents, wills, loans, etc.). We're looking at a different system this year for scholarships due to the search function, and data exporting capabilities. The system was very easy to use and manage.
If you're on the fence about it, ask for the demo! The staff was fantastic about answering any of our questions and helping us along the way.
- Convenience - no displacement.
- Able to act quickly with offers, counter offers etc.
- Simple to use - professional.
- Download of document; presently any "secured" document has to be "unlocked" - if it can implement the process of "unlocking" that would be very helpful
- It's user interface makes it very easy for my clients to sign the contact with ease. I've never had any usability issues.
- e-Sign gives the appearance of a very professional and secure project, which reflects greatly on my company.
- Great price point and well worth the cost. Saves me time, money and helps close the deal.
- I haven't encountered any issues as of yet. It's a straightforward process with a single user, it works great.
Silanis e-SignLive streamlines client facing processes allowing us to securely track and manage approval of client deliverables. Now there is no more guess work on the status of our client deliverables -- we know where we stand with each of our clients, and no longer chase paper. We're always looking for solutions that make our day-to-day work lives easier -- put this one at the top of your list because it does just that.
- We needed a better way to manage client processes, and with Silanis e-SignLive we not only made things easier on ourselves internally, but enabled a happier client base as well. Now we know where we stand with each client, through every phase of every project.
- Nothing! We save time, paper, and money using Silanis e-SignLive. Our clients love having the option to sign their documents electronically -- streamlining proposal acceptance and review processes.
We needed a better way to manage client processes, and with Silanis e-SignLive we not only made things easier on ourselves internally, but we enabled a happier client base as well. Now we know where we stand with each client, through every phase of every project.
- eSignLive provides the ability to create templates for reoccurring documents so once they are set, creating a new package is really quick and easy.
- Adding your own documents (Word or PDF) to create forms that can be filled out easily.
- Ease of signers to complete the forms or documents without having to download or install anything.
- It would be easier if the preview of the templates would display how the text blocks would actually appear in a final document.
- I would like to see a way to copy text fields once resized to other parts of the form so they are consistent in size.
OneSpan Sign Scorecard Summary
What is OneSpan Sign?
OneSpan Sign Screenshots
OneSpan Sign Video
OneSpan Sign Downloadables
- OneSpan Sign is the premiere legal, trusted and secure online electronic signature solution for business and government organizations that are regulated and compliance-driven. Choose OneSpan Sign when legal evidence, trust, security and auditability matter.
OneSpan Sign Integrations
OneSpan Sign Competitors
OneSpan Sign Pricing
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|On-premise Edition||Pricing Details||Terms|
|Enterprise||Call for Pricing|
|SaaS Edition||Pricing Details||Terms|
|Free Trial||$0||Free for 30 Days|
|Professionnal||$20||Per User per Month|
|Enterprise||Call for pricing||Contract|
|Print Driver||Free||Per User per Month|
OneSpan Sign Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||5%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||30%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||60%|
OneSpan Sign Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
OneSpan Sign Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Mobile Web, Mobile SDK|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, Chinese (simplified and traditional), Danish, Dutch, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish|