Overall Satisfaction with OnPay
We use OnPay for payroll. We have only one employee at the moment, but will be adding others soon. Because the two users of OnPay don't have a financial background, we consider OnPay and the best online payroll product for us. OnPay has everything labeled so you know what you are looking for. It's all so easy and intuitive. Even the sick days and vacation days are super easy to set up. I was a bit nervous about taking on this task, but I was amazed how well I was able to process payroll in OnPay.
- 1-2-3 steps for processing
- easy to navigate home page
- great reporting feature for end of month bookkeeper needs
- maybe a reminder for certain reports
- help search was a bit confusing
- Easy to fill in the information and review it before hitting submit
- The fees are very reasonable.
- Easy to learn
- OnPay allows us to handle our own payroll in house
- It has room for growth
- We can rely on it
Do you think OnPay delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with OnPay's feature set?
Did OnPay live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of OnPay go as expected?
Would you buy OnPay again?
I imagine that it's really good for companies, especially those without professional accounting staff. It's great for smaller companies that don't have a large number of employees. It's good to be able to run the payroll and get a complete report at the end of every month. If you don't have insurance, but pay your employee an amount to cover an insurance payment to a medical policy of their choice.