Overall Satisfaction with Ooma Office
I use Ooma Office in my individual business office. The Virtual Receptionist or auto attendant answers the incoming call and rings the phone on my desk. The Ooma App on my cell phone also rings for an incoming call. During after hours the Virtual Receptionist routes the call to the voicemail.
- The Virtual Receptionist feature increases the level of professionalism for my business.
- The Admin Control Panel is intuitive and simple.
- The billing is simple and straightforward.
- Setup features for the Virtual Attendant are flexible.
- The Admin has to log out before logging back in to the Control Panel as a User. That extra step is not needed and is a waste of time.
- Ooma Office has saved me a few dollars each month from a previous provider.
- Vonage Business Communications and AT&T Connect
The Vonage Business Phone costs a few dollars more per month. AT&T Business Phone had very poor functionality.
Customer support has always answered my questions properly.
Do you think Ooma Office delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Ooma Office's feature set?
Did Ooma Office live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Ooma Office go as expected?
Would you buy Ooma Office again?
Ooma Office is exactly what I need for my small business office. The price is slightly less than my previous VoIP provider charged for a business telephone service. There are not any extraneous and unnecessary features that would clutter the Control Panel.